Hey everyone. Name's Skittles. Real name? Yeah, we'll get to that.

Anyway, I live in Washington, Indiana (that's in the USA for those across seas/geographically challenged) and I'm looking for a guitarist. Someone to jam with and hopefully start a band with, too.

Musical style should be heavy. Doesn't have to be metal. I play alternative, acoustic, metal, post-hardcore, rock, and even some pop.

I'm looking for people that live within 20 or 30 miles of Washington, IN (like Vincennes). I'm looking for a jamming buddy and/or a full-on bandmate. If you feel like you're interested, let me know.

Tell me what styles you play, what your influences are, how long you've played, what kind of gear you have, and where you live. You should also let me know if you have had any experiences playing in bands!

I play a wide variety of styles: Metal, Acoustic, Alternative, Post-Hardcore, Classic Rock, and Pop. My main influences are Black Veil Brides, Nirvana, Bullet For My Valentine, and Metallica. A few others are A Day To Remember, Blood On The Dance Floor, Klaypex, Motley Crue, Poison and Bon Jovi. I've been playing about a year and half and I'd say my playing level is about Novice-Intermediate. I play an ESP/LTD EC-200QM through a Digitech DF-7 and into a Crate G40C when I play electric. But I've also got a nice Eleca Tiger for when I unplug and mellow out. I live on the West end of Washington.

I was in a band once, but the drummer didn't show up to any practices. And all of them were held at his house! So, the bassist, rhythm guitarist and I just jammed out what we knew. After about two months we all went out separate ways. Except the drummer. No clue where he went.

Dysania:
The state of finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning.

Want that on a shirt? Check out my DistrictLines online store, Asixex

For that exact shirt, click here

ESP/LTD H-51
CRATE G-40-C
DIGITECH DF-7

Last edited by SkittlesR at Sep 13, 2011,
Likely. But I don't know.

Dysania:
The state of finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning.

Want that on a shirt? Check out my DistrictLines online store, Asixex

For that exact shirt, click here

ESP/LTD H-51
CRATE G-40-C
DIGITECH DF-7