Wrote this the other day when I was just messing about with some riffs when it just seemed to come together and work.

It's kinda like a hybrid between pop punk and hardcore in my eyes and I think it's quite good.

C4C gents?

http://soundcloud.com/cb1990/pop-punk-metal-track
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
I actually enjoyed this a lot. Although it sounded like it repeated too much at the front? Maybe not. The clean transition was pretty good, kept my attention. The guitar could use some more punch to it, did you pan two separate rhythm tracks or just have one it the middle? The songwriting was great. Other than that everything else was good.
Quote by JDawg00100
I actually enjoyed this a lot. Although it sounded like it repeated too much at the front? Maybe not. The clean transition was pretty good, kept my attention. The guitar could use some more punch to it, did you pan two separate rhythm tracks or just have one it the middle? The songwriting was great. Other than that everything else was good.

Just one rhythm track in the middle. Maybe I should double track and pan?

Cheers for the feedback.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
This is pretty good, to bring it to life a bit more, double track the rhythms hard panned left and right and work on the drums a bit to make them sound less obviously programmed. Am I right in thinking that I can hear the Paramore snare sample?