Poll: am i a weirdo?
Poll Options
View poll results: am i a weirdo?
yes, its weird. seek professional help please
12 10%
I dig emo chicks too bro...something about 'em
8 7%
I mean, it's not normal, but it's nothing to be concerned about really...
19 16%
you can't save people who dont wanna be saved maan
10 9%
I know what you mean..I can't stand super happy bubbly chicks either
28 24%
you're preying on these weak-minded girls to feed your own ego. I see you, scumbag
39 34%
Voters: 116.
Page 1 of 2
I don't know what it is but I can't stand those bubbly, super-happy chicks. thinking back on all the girls i've been with, i recently noticed a strange pattern...

they are all emotionally damaged chicks, and I feel like I have a responsibility to save them (or something). My most serious girlfriend Leah used to cut her wrists and write dark poetry. When I broke up with her, she told me she was gonna jab a pen into her neck. Looking back, I loved that bitch more than life itself. This one girl Kelly told me she was raped by her uncle at a young age...i was messing with this one chick who slept with a lot of guys because she wanted to rebel against her strict parents...you get the picture.

am i for finding melancholy sometimes attractive in females?
No.

EDIT

you're preying on these weak-minded girls to feed your own ego. I see you, scumbag

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Now you mention it, yes, to some degree. Less the personal tragedy aspect of things but I find cynicism and pessimism attractive, for some messed up reason >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by killjoy_bentley
thinking back on all the girls i've been with
That must have been a great 3 seconds.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
I admit I used to like the idea of "damaged" girls when I was a teenager, then I hung out with/dated a couple of them... never again. I've got enough problems of my own to deal with, trying to fix people that can't be "fixed" just sucks and isn't worth the effort.
Ugh, no. I'm very turned off by women who always look pissed off and never smile. Girls who laugh and smile a lot tend to be the most fun to talk to.

Kind of ironic for me to say since I have some pretty depressing philosophical beliefs, but I hate cynicism. There's a difference between having cynical beliefs, and being a cynical asshole as your personality. I hate the latter.
Last edited by The Madcap at Sep 8, 2011,
I like somewhat melancholy dudes. In my experience it seems to correlate with high intelligence, that may be the reason. Or awareness, at least. I only like them to an extent though. I don't know if I could ever be in a relationship with one, cause I've got enough problems for the two of us.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
emotionally weak chicks are the second easiest right after retarded chicks
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by MakinLattes
No. I don't like people who wallow.

If they wallow, then they'll swallow.

Eh, TS?
I like my women like I like my classical composers: Sad and Russian.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

I like my women like I like my champagne: bubbly and alcoholic.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by bearsfan092
One bitch 99 problems

Anyway, melancholic girls are attractive in some odd way, but I don't have a problem with happy ones, nor do I like ****ed up girls.

Depends on the situation, too.
I like my men like I like my coffee: Bitter and black.
And sold to me by a Columbian man.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I like my women like I like my scotch...13 years old and stored in the basement.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Since other people are

I like my women like I like my coffee
In a plastic cup
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Depressing chicks are the worst man. At least act like you're happy or having fun damnit.

I don't want to have a relationship with Emily Dickinson.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by fail
I like my men like I like my coffee: Bitter and black.
And sold to me by a Columbian man.

Quote by Pyotr Petrovich Luzhin
I feel like I have a responsibility to save them (or something).
Yeah about that

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

You guys realize that overly bubbly girls usually are such 'cause they got much deeper issues AND aren't willing to deal with them, right?
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

I find both extremes to be extremely annoying. Most of the 'emo' kids at my school were dicks who enjoyed starting drama.
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Never had wimenz Bitches dont get me.

which is why you dont get bitches.
1969 Honey Burst Les Paul
2001 Gibson SG
2009 Martin D-15m
2006 Fender Sonoran

1979 MusicMan HD130 2-12
Framus 2-12 V30's
Blackstar HT5

Blackstar Dist-x
Boss DS-1
Crybaby Wah
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone

View my Pedal Thread
On a serious note, I think we feel sympathy and a need to protect people who have been through 'unfortunate' circumstances and thus build a deeper relationship in terms of caring for someone much sooner once the initial attraction has been made.
1969 Honey Burst Les Paul
2001 Gibson SG
2009 Martin D-15m
2006 Fender Sonoran

1979 MusicMan HD130 2-12
Framus 2-12 V30's
Blackstar HT5

Blackstar Dist-x
Boss DS-1
Crybaby Wah
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone

View my Pedal Thread
I can kind of understand what you mean, but i find girls you have been though loads of shit and are still trying the hardest at life and are still happy a greater attraction. Maybe I've just listened to far too much Distillers...
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by eldanny
Maybe I've just listened to far too much Distillers...
What does that bitch have to complain about?
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
I like a girl who thinks deeper than the happy things in life and considers things that may actually sadden her, but only because I feel very few people really do this and are ignorant to the worse aspects of life, and thus I consider it an intelligent characteristic.

Do I find a girl who has emotional trauma/depressive issues attractive? No. That's a bit messed up. I want my partner to be happy, and will do my best to make them so. If they have emotional issues, I will help them deal with it as best I can, but to find it attractive is fairly odd.

In terms of emotional behaviour, I like a girl who is a comfortable medium, but is also quite hyper/bubbly/youknowwhatimean at times: I find a slightly more energetic personality to be interesting; a lot of people are just plain boring to me because they have no emotional variation in them and they just seem to be "good" all the time. That gets dull to me.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Sep 8, 2011,
I like someone similar to me. Laid back, but confident and enjoyable to be around. Not over the top bubbly and crap like that, but not as the TS described either. Just a happy medium, more than anything just cool and laissez faire with a dark sense of humour. I can't handle being around either extreme.
Page 1 of 2