Production perfect and i didnt even use headphones to hear the bass.

Song wise im a big fan of that style of riffs and timing. a good 8/10, wouldnt mind seeing this live.
Quote by k90728
Production perfect and i didnt even use headphones to hear the bass.

Song wise im a big fan of that style of riffs and timing. a good 8/10, wouldnt mind seeing this live.

Thanks! This will be hard to play live since I made everything myself
Textures - greatest band ever
thanks for the crit

i like little transition where there's a second of buzz panned to the right, it should be a little louder though. Not much, just maybe .5 or so up on the volume. I'm using so crap headphones though, idk how it sounds on speakers. The rest is real mind ****ing, i don't know my time sigs too well hehe. But its played well, it's extra tight, with a nice heavy djent tone. Production wise, I have nothing to say, one reason being that it sounds real good, second being i don't know bout that stuff! Are those real drums or programmed?
Tasty. I really like that main riff, and the electronica bits mixed it up a bit. Sounds pretty great, the production is good but it is very typical of the whole 'bedroom djent' scene right now. Not sure how you could change this though haha, regardless- excellent track!
Quote by touke
thanks for the crit

i like little transition where there's a second of buzz panned to the right, it should be a little louder though. Not much, just maybe .5 or so up on the volume. I'm using so crap headphones though, idk how it sounds on speakers. The rest is real mind ****ing, i don't know my time sigs too well hehe. But its played well, it's extra tight, with a nice heavy djent tone. Production wise, I have nothing to say, one reason being that it sounds real good, second being i don't know bout that stuff! Are those real drums or programmed?

Thanks! Programmed drums..
Textures - greatest band ever
Quote by jOHANEN
Thanks! Programmed drums..

Really? What program do yyou use, they actually sound real legit!
as others have said, the production is really good. timing is flawless. love the tone of your instruments aswell, nice job on the drums. thats really impressive as far as programmed drums go.
really nothing to critisize if i'm honest. great job.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1479055
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.