Edit: Please excuse the quality of the pictures (My phones camera isn't the best in the world)

So, following the death of my previous amplifier (electrical surge pretty much fried everything in it), I have been on the never-ending quest for a new amp. So, following an endless search, I finally something that I could afford, and that had a sound I like.

So, without further to do....

TADA!

A Hartke LH500/VX410 stack!

The amp sound great! The cabinet is perfectly fine, but not the best in the world. I'm planning on adding a Hartke Hydrive 115 cab when I can afford one.

Anyway, I'm really happy about the purchase!

Some more pictures:

SO HAPPY!

And, one with Annabelle (my Geddy Lee jazz bass) infront of the amp:

Gear:

Fender American Hand Stained stratocaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Deluxe FSR

Squier Vista Venus

Boss TU-3
Boss OD-3
Pro co Rat 2
EHX Big Muff Nano
EHX Small clone
Boss DD7
Hardwire Supernatural

Vox AC30cc1
Blackheart Little Giant stack
Last edited by Fishybones at Sep 8, 2011,
congratulations on a kickass amp set up. I used the same thing myself but found the 4x10 a bit big so I downsized to a 2x10. Love it. The LH500 is a great amp without the need for any complicated controls.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
GIVE ME THAT JAZZ NOW.

Looks great, Happy NAD!
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
mods first on the show. hey tell me why theres so much spam lately?

nice amp, 4x10s arent really impressive by themselves, gotta get a 1x15 as soon as you can haha rounds the sound out really well
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
Quote by bassman10101

nice amp, 4x10s arent really impressive by themselves, gotta get a 1x15 as soon as you can haha rounds the sound out really well

You have a Trace Elliot RAH350SMX too!!!! Me Too!!!!! Greatest amp ever.

Anyways, nice find TS, looks perdy.
HNAD! Enjoy it to an unseemly degree!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by bassman10101

More spam bots are signing up to the site than before. It's beyond our control of who can register an account, all we can do is just delete the posts and ban them.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Happy new amp day! I gotta say, I'm daunted by the lack of knobs to adjust the subharmonic frequencies between the flux capacitation used for slapping da bass. Also, the lack of a 30-band graphic equalizer frightens me.

I joke, of course. Good looking rig! Hartke makes some good amps.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Quote by fleajr_1412
More spam bots are signing up to the site than before. It's beyond our control of who can register an account, all we can do is just delete the posts and ban them.

haha would your post count as spam? lolol who will police the police?!?!? i think the increase spam bots are a consequence of the increased amount of "legitimate" advertising haha

gray bass nice joke, i would like to see a 30 band on that as well haha but im just a pain in the ass
My name is Greg, use it.

Sarcastic

Angry

Hopeful
Hartke, and a jazz bass equals eargazm. Awesome amp, dude. I like the 'so happy' pic happy nad, bro. Ps. I have reason to believe that jazz is my long lost brother. Please let me have him back, we were separated at birth....
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
You should uhh... give me that bass for thorough inspection...

HNAD.
Bass gear:
-Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass
-Fender Rumble 15 Amp

Guitar Gear:
-Agile AL-2000
-Boss Tu-3 Tuner -> Joyo Vintage Overdrive -> Joyo Vintage Ultimate Overdrive -> Ernie Ball MVP -> TC Nova Repeater
I have the same VX410 cab! I wish I would have bought the LH500 like you instead of my HA3500 though. I leave everything neutral exception a hint of compression so the EQ is just a waste of space. If I boost the mids and highs on my BTB slightly I get my ideal tone so I leave the knobs alone.