Ok so me and my girlfriend have been together for about a year now and she's been invited by her group of girls to go to Magaluf for 2 weeks next year. She asked for my opinion on it and i said do what makes you happy.

But in the backup of my mind...I'm thinking. Surely its not right to go on an all girl holiday to magaluf when your in a long term relationship?

If you were in this situation what would you say?

Oh and theres about 7 girls in her group...all raging sluts.
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Sounds like your a bit insecure about this. Seems legit to me.

ALSO: Go to the RELATIONSHIP THREAD.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Sep 8, 2011,
if you're not ready to trust her with stuff like that, maybe you're the one who shouldn't be in a long term relationship?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Wtf is up with all of these girlfriend threads...

And if you're being serious about this, my advice is to grow up.
Sail upon the open skies
People seriously need to start speaking their minds when it comes to relationships rather than this endless bullshitting. Say what you think for once.

Anywhoo, it is just a holiday - I shouldn't worry too much. While I can understand your point, to assume it will lead to what you imply is slightly paranoid.
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY ♂♂♂
Part of being in a long term relationship is trust. Just because she has friends that like dick and is going on a vacation doesn't mean she is going to get into some freaky mass orgy. With dicks. Lots of dicks. Going in and out of your girlfriends various orfices.

Bud, do you have a legitimate reason to not trust her? Because you didn't give one yet, and if that is the case the only one with a problem is you.
Just to let you know, if she's going to Magaluf, the guys there are going to make her air-tight every night.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
What are you thinking dude?! For real?!

Send her off, tell her to stay a couple extra days. Now is YOUR chance to be unfaithful - not hers.

Don't make me tell you twice.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Banjocal
People seriously need to start speaking their minds when it comes to relationships rather than this endless bullshitting. Say what you think for once.

Anywhoo, it is just a holiday - I shouldn't worry too much. While I can understand your point, to assume it will lead to what you imply is slightly paranoid.

..................................................I don't get your Sig.
You think she'll have a one night stand? Posts some pics and we'll help you.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by robertsanidiot
..................................................I don't get your Sig.

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'd say you're the only person interested OP but I'm replying so I guess not. Give her a chastity belt. If she cheats, she cheats and deal with it when that time comes. What reason do you have not to trust her?
If you have those kinds of feelings/doubts means one of two things - you don't trust her with reason, or you don't trust her without reason. The solution to both things is the same. Get out of a relationship with her.
Quote by theogonia777

I used to be able to push threads off topic with that
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY ♂♂♂
Take it to the relationship thread, bro.

Yeah, the joke is "A flat minor". There, ruined the fun for ya.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
live life independently.....it is not the end of the world if your girl cheats on you on some trip...if she does she was not worth your damn time or money anyway.....just live life and dont be so whiny.....
I haz gotten gud
Sorry, has the relationship thread closed or some shit? I mean the only new threads now are advice on relationships, it's ****ing ridiculous.
Bro, come to Vegas. I GUARANTEE that you will have the time of your life. Massive boobs, warm wet vaginas, cocaine and unlimited access of alcohol. VIVA LAS VEGAS!

But foreal, message me and let's start the party.
Quote by mnf50
Sorry, has the relationship thread closed or some shit? I mean the only new threads now are advice on relationships, it's ****ing ridiculous.

dude, chill out
fap
HILT!

Where's Waldo?