Since I dont have money for a band saw do any of you guys have a suggestion for cutting the 15 degree angle for the headstock?
Tablesaw, 15 degree guide, and a steady arm.

Maybe with a jigsaw for a rough cut and a ****ton of sanding until its nice and level.
Probably not. Angling and gluing the headstock means that the faces have to be flush, and doing that without proper tools will already be hard enough.

Only thing I can think of for doing it by hand would be to cut at 15 degrees with a saw, then use a hand plane and sandpaper to hopefully get it level. Not even sure if that would get the job done.
^It would get the job done, but I doubt TS has the quality of hand tools required to do something that precise.

Short of a bandsaw, the next best thing would be a table saw. Or a miter saw if you've got a way to hold it since most don't have accurate 5/10 degree settings.
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
do you have a chop saw? my webpage has my way of doing it with a chop saw.

just rig something up to run a skilsaw down, or a guide for your hand saw, and be careful with it.
the more off you are cutting the more you have to sand. but it can be done by hand. it doesnt have to be exactly 15 degrees. as long as the two angles end up lining up, youre good.
all i have is a sliding miter saw. It works but i have to spend a half hour clamp shit up to make one nice cut and it still never comes out perfectly straight. Would a scroll saw work. my grandfather has one
your best bet is a miter saw, table saw or skill-saw. And dont use the slide when making a miter cut with that saw, just use it like a chop saw.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I've done it with a hand saw, block plane, and sandpaper. It came out just fine. It isn't easy, but if you are very careful you can certainly do it with hand tools. Just take your time.
If you know how to properly sharpen a chisel and know how to use it, it'd work.
Just cut a 15degree angle on a 2" or thicker block. Then use that as your guide. I've never tried it on a neck scarf joint but I have done this technique many times.

It's easy to set up a jig for your miter saw or table saw. Radial arm saws can cut it easy.
..I was watching my death.
do you have a block plane? I just get it closed with the table saw and then clean it up with the block plane.

If I didn't have a table saw, a hand saw would do the task also, then clean up w/ block plane.