ESP Horizon

What do you guys think about this ESP Horizon? Obviously if that bid holds it's a steal but how high would you go on it? At what point should I bow out?
I don't have much experience with the horizon 6 strings, but the old horizon 7s are ridiculously good for the price.
Quote by marianoarnaiz
as it is a LTD i would go as much as 400$ not a peny more

Is there another guitar you would recommend I check into if I can't win this one? I have a nicer tube amp and play mostly metal a lot of Thrash. With some clean tone stuff just to keep myself honest.
Misleading title is disappointingly misleading.

That guitar is worth around $400 used. A little more or less would be normal.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
Misleading title is disappointingly misleading.

That guitar is worth around $400 used. A little more or less would be normal.
Ditto. I expected an actual ESP Horizon. That's just a midrange MH.
Quote by drying out
Check out this Gibson!!

Gibson Les Paul

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by drying out
Check out this Gibson!!

Gibson Les Paul

Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
ESP makes the Horizon. That is an LTD, and that model is an MH. LTD is a cheaper subsidiary to ESP, kind of like Epiphone is to Gibson.

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
ESP makes the Horizon. That is an LTD, and that model is an MH. LTD is a cheaper subsidiary to ESP, kind of like Epiphone is to Gibson.

Ah, I see. I just searched "ESP Horizon" this came up. Now I know why it's so cheap!
Quote by JoeRayClapton
Ah, I see. I just searched "ESP Horizon" this came up. Now I know why it's so cheap!

Yeah. Unfortunately, a lot of sellers tend to do that, in the rare chance someone might pay more for something than it's worth (although there are some sellers who do it just to ensure more hits)

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
je suis disappoint

it's not a bad guitar though
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by Offworld92
Yeah. Unfortunately, a lot of sellers tend to do that, in the rare chance someone might pay more for something than it's worth (although there are some sellers who do it just to ensure more hits)

I guess I can't blame them, a fool and his money I guess. If I had not been smart enough to ask others that knew more than me, I might have went over the value. And it would have been my own fault. I wouldn't blame the seller. They did clearly say LTD at one point plus there are pictures.