Last week my nut became undone and it has been giving me problems such as buzzing the intonation being off across the entire fretboard and buzzing on the first fret on the B and A strings. Any advice on fixing this would be extremly help full. Thanks in advance.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
Last week my nut became undone and it has been giving me problems such as buzzing the intonation being off across the entire fretboard and buzzing on the first fret on the B and A strings. Any advice on fixing this would be extremly help full. Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Intonation is set at the bridge, not the nut.

You should be able to glue the nut back on. Make sure that the nut slot is clean - no remnants of glue. Use something like Elmer's wood glue or Gorilla glue.
Let it dry for at least 24 hours before replacing your strings. If you're still getting some buzz, check the neck to see if your truss rod needs adjustment.

Hope this helps
I'd like to help, but not as much as I'd like not to.

"To be successful, you need to be a good musician. To be popular, you just need to be fashionable" - Ritchie Blackmore