All you have to do is sign up for the sweepstakes through my referral link and it increases my chances of winning. It's been a year and 6 months since I've seen my girl in person since she lives out of state.. and money is super tight so I cant get the money to visit her because bills+gas+rent is sucking up all my income. I'd love it if the Pit could help me out on this one.

http://sweeps.studentuniverse.com/account/signup/Cheapflights+Back+to+Campus+Sweeps?signupSource=83dYkilqJy

I'd truly appreciate it.
No, you don't understand. It isn't advertising. That is a referral link. So if you click it, whatever you do (in this case, sign up for the sweepstakes) it gives me a referral point which increases my chance of winning.

Sorry I didn't explain it well enough.

*And you live in Florida too? :P
*sigh*

Seriously guys?

/disregardsbait
Last edited by Veido at Sep 8, 2011,
Quote by Veido
No, you don't understand. It isn't advertising. That is a referral link. So if you click it, whatever you do (in this case, sign up for the sweepstakes) it gives me a referral point which increases my chance of winning.

Sorry I didn't explain it well enough.

*And you live in Florida too? :P

I see. But what's me living in Florida got to do with anything
Quote by metaldud536
I see. But what's me living in Florida got to do with anything

Nothing, just being friendly.
Quote by Veido
I appreciate it Kevin! Love is worth it man.

One question though: By signing up, aren't we reducing your chances just as much as we increase them? I'm not sure how this system works
Quote by Kevin19
One question though: By signing up, aren't we reducing your chances just as much as we increase them? I'm not sure how this system works

Shit man, I barely know myself xD But hell, it says it increases my chances, so I should at least try haha.
Quote by MadClownDisease
A year and 6 months?

She's cheated on you. Move on.

Exactly, she has been penetrated by several dicks (including mine). She also performed fellatio on multiple penis's (including mine).

MOVE ON!
Your wasting your time, why doesn't she visit you??

The ****, why is it always the men who have to do the work.
Wow, I know this is the Pit, but it seems like every time someone else has a favor to ask, you have no problem with it. I was in a similar position to TS once, and it may have wasted my time, but c'mon, at least help him have a chance.
Quote by Veido
Because I'm in a better financial situation than her.

Hmm.. Well that makes sense. Is she really worth it?

Probably not.
Quote by Jah_Babylon
Hmm.. Well that makes sense. Is she really worth it?

Probably not.

I always think in any relationship "financially, how much is she worth to me?"

If it's less that a month's rent, I pack it in.
did it, how do you know if someones done it?
i registered with Booger McFart, Zip code = zoopzorp
i laughed for a wile
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
I'm surprised... not saying it's genuine, and on my phone so not gonna even see if it's open outside the states but heck, people are hostile tonight - usually people have no qualms voting for some UGer's crap band to win a contest/BOTB/support slot without any actual merit, how is this any different? Apart from a couple of times when the band in question has actually been good enough to stand a chance, they're usually one of the worst in the competition and don't deserve to beat people that competed fairly.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Thanks for the input Goliath, I have no clue what is up with the hostility. They don't HAVE to sign up for it. But meh, I can deal with their baiting.
Quote by Veido
Thanks for the input Goliath, I have no clue what is up with the hostility. They don't HAVE to sign up for it. But meh, I can deal with their baiting.

It's because you gave them ammunition. Just ask for a vote, sheep won't question.
As soon as you bring girlfriends and reasons into it, they have all they need to troll the **** out of you.
I didn't because my girlfriend lives overseas too, neither of us have any way of getting over to each other
Quote by SkepsisMetal
It's because you gave them ammunition. Just ask for a vote, sheep won't question.
As soon as you bring girlfriends and reasons into it, they have all they need to troll the **** out of you.
I didn't because my girlfriend lives overseas too, neither of us have any way of getting over to each other

+1

You're right, I should have probably realized that.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
You haven't seen your "girlfriend" in 18 months? 18 MONTHS?

Are you both like 12 or something?

This.

Do you still giggle when you hold hands?
1 year and 6 months, seriously?
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
Quote by metaldud536
There's nothing on the page you linked. You're asking us to sign up for some crap. This is advertising.

lol u still live
long time no see
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.