i mean like, you could even drink milk while doing it.

or play baseball.

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
dunno brah
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by jeffmetalhead
smoking anything is for retards

Trololololol.

OT: I suppose you could, but wouldn't the coffee grounds stick inside your mouth and be a pain to get out?
Quote by jeffmetalhead

Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by SlayingDragons
OT: I suppose you could, but wouldn't the coffee grounds stick inside your mouth and be a pain to get out?

see i thought this too. but the more i got thinking, i cant imagine its too awful much worse than dipping cut tobacco. you dont even have to grind it that finely either, you could go for a more coarse grind. or you could even put the grounds into a muslin bag like they do with bagged dipping tobacco.

if i had more free time, i would have tried this already.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
see i thought this too. but the more i got thinking, i cant imagine its too awful much worse than dipping cut tobacco. you dont even have to grind it that finely either, you could go for a more coarse grind. or you could even put the grounds into a muslin bag like they do with bagged dipping tobacco.

if i had more free time, i would have tried this already.

Coffee might be a bad idea though. Tea would be more interesting.
Quote by captaincrunk
Coffee might be a bad idea though. Tea would be more interesting.

why bad? i like to eat coffee beans and i drink coffee black. i like a strong coffee taste.

i dont think that tea would be my thing. truth is i find tea pretty gross. i dont even drink iced tea. well i do, but its only that powdered sugar crap that isnt even real tea anyways.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
I think it is because there are no real detrimental effects to drinking coffee, aside from damage to the teeth and possibly putting on weight (although i don't know if that is true unless you have a tonne of additives in your beverage), but smoking can cause all sorts of problems in your body.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
because you can't drink tobacco...
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
why bad? i like to eat coffee beans and i drink coffee black. i like a strong coffee taste.

i dont think that tea would be my thing. truth is i find tea pretty gross. i dont even drink iced tea. well i do, but its only that powdered sugar crap that isnt even real tea anyways.

I worry it might be physically irritating to the mouth. I honestly don't have any idea whether it will or not, i just suspect it might.
Quote by jeffmetalhead

Inb4 butthurt stoners and nicotine addicts.
I don't drink black coffee, I would hate that. I'd have to be drinking sugar-milk, basically making coffee in my mouth to do that.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
I don't like strong coffee in the first place so I wouldn't care for it. Tea on the other hand, mayhap.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by captaincrunk
They do it with tea actually. It helps people kick the habit.

Is there a specific kind of tea for chewing? that sounds really cool/interesting. I wanna try it now.
FORZA CATANIA