Hello everyone, have you heard of Frankenstein Guitar Works? they are from here in Canada, I don't really know how popular they are but they make custom guitars and other one of a kind guitars in weird shapes, guitars with a lot of original ideas and very simple guitars. Just wondering if you have one or have heard of them?

Thanks, Adam
Guitars
Washburn A20V 1981
Stagg SG300
BC Rich DLXJRVO
Ibanez Iceman
Jackson King V
Epiphone Special II
Epiphone Embassy IV
Martin D-16RGT
Ibanez EW20WNE
From what I hear he makes fantastic instruments. He custom makes guitars for Kim Mitchell (If you know who that is), I've heard nothing but great things about them, if you can go to London/Woodstock/St. Thomas, go to John Bellone, Academy of Music and Armor Pro, and Maestro Music respectively.

Funny you post this now aha, in a couple weeks I'm going to be going down to Woodstock (where his guitars are sold) and am going to be checking out some of his stuff.

EDIT: http://www.frankinsteinguitarworks.com/media.htm

Those are clips of what his guitars can sound like ()though they dont say the model names, they sound awesome)
Last edited by Charvel1995 at Sep 8, 2011,
Nice, that's good to know they are well made, I was thinking about buying a custom from him. I live in Goderich, it's a couple hours away from London and I have to go down that way to get my amp fixed so I think I'll stop by one of his dealers. Thanks for that link i couldn't find any videos of his instruments. - I appreciate the information, Adam
Guitars
Washburn A20V 1981
Stagg SG300
BC Rich DLXJRVO
Ibanez Iceman
Jackson King V
Epiphone Special II
Epiphone Embassy IV
Martin D-16RGT
Ibanez EW20WNE
Quote by asmithgdci
Nice, that's good to know they are well made, I was thinking about buying a custom from him. I live in Goderich, it's a couple hours away from London and I have to go down that way to get my amp fixed so I think I'll stop by one of his dealers. Thanks for that link i couldn't find any videos of his instruments. - I appreciate the information, Adam

No problem.

http://www.frankinsteinguitarworks.com/galleries.htm there's 6 photo galleries of work that he's done. Some of his stuff goes for $1500 USED.

Also, Pawn-Tario in Woodstock has a couple of his beauties in there.

I'm always happy to help.
Nice Guitars!!!

Fact. Kim Mitchell owns.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Nice Guitars!!!

Fact. Kim Mitchell owns.

I already stated that aha