hello fellas

ive narrowed my options down to thoose 2, i spent 1 hr on the store testing them and i still cant make a decision. i dont have much practice with wahs, since ive never had one, so thats a point for morley

as said, the morley is a bit easier to use and i liked it a lot. it also has more "space" to move my foot up and down.

on the other hand, i liked the KH's sound better. it "screams" a more. plus it looks cooler haha

i honestly dont know which one to pick. PLEASE dont give suggestions of other Wahs, its NOT going to help at all.

thanks in advance
I had a Morley Bad Horsie 2 for a while. I didn't really much care for it after I got an Ibanez Weeping Demon. If you like the sound of the KH more, I would say go for it, but I've never tried one before.
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
This may or may not be helpful but i feel like it should be said. The way crybaby made the KH sig (and all other sig) wah pedals are a little deceiving. Kirk, EVH, and a lot of those guys got their signature tone by using their wah pedal within a very small frequency range. Crybaby just took that range and spread it over the entire range of the pedal. So the KH sig is like a standard crybaby just with a much smaller range.
That said I like the Bad Horsey more anyway.
Strauss!
"I am hitting my head against the walls, but the walls are giving way." - Gustav Mahler.

Quote by AeolianWolf
absolutely what will said

Yay, my first compliment!
Both are shit.

It may not be helpful, but it's the truth, so I don't really give a damn.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by bubb_tubbs
Both are shit.

It may not be helpful, but it's the truth, so I don't really give a damn.

Care to explain why?
Because neither sounds as good as other used pedals in their price range?

You can get a Fulltone or Teese wah for the price of either of those.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.