Close your eyes at night and don’t imagine
that this is how it feels to be dead.
Don’t wrap your duvet around you
until you can’t see the floor
and the tendrils of shadows reaching for you.
Don’t comfort eat when people stare at you
or loved ones desert you for richer pickings.
Don’t start crying after you profess your love
to the only person in the world who doesn’t care.
I can’t either.

Then when your giving-no-shit heart finally starts giving
and you feel your mortality burdening itself upon you,
look back at your times of don’ts
and give in to the arms of the Supremacy you hallucinate.
Look to the One who abused you,
lied to you, kicked you, raped you and tortured you, left you for dead.
Stare, and wait for the fear of realisation
twist the corners of His mouth.
It is our turn now.

Close you eyes at night and don’t smile
at the prospect of glorious revenge.
Every action, so they say.
Hmmm

well, if this is a serious post, I have a few critiques:

1. Is this supposed to be sung screamo or what? It would be awesome screamo, but as a more operatic lyric page it would not work very well at all.
2. The problem with megadeth and slayer is they try to hard to be brutal. When I read or listen to their lyrics I have to keep myself from laughing when they're being totally serious (haha, like they ever are). I'm not saying that I'm laughing at your lyrics, but there's a chance that some people might.

Basically, tone it down a little bit. Put massive hints for the darkness that you're getting at, don't go directly for the money. An example of some lyrics I write (which in my opinion do this, however in your opinion they may suck):

Thousands of thoughts that flooded my head
Occurred to somebody else instead
Bury my body and bury my hate
I took my time and now it's too late
A Gripping chill as we near the night
Turning Skies put out the light
Please let me live before I die
I may have failed you
But lord I tried....

Anyway, if you like these words, take them apart and figure out what it is you like about them, and try to write your lyrics with a dark but mellow tone.

Last note: This is your creativity so don't just listen to me, listen to yourself and if you really think what you wrote is right then it is.
Rape is one of the most heinous crimes imaginable. Yet few people know that the Bible often condones and even approves of rape. How anyone can get their moral guidance from a book that allows rape escapes me. Perhaps they have been lied to about the Bible and carefully detoured around all the nasty stuff in the Bible.

So grab your Bibles and follow along as I show you all the nasty rapes that your priests and preachers don't want to tell you about. Note that in many places in the Bible there are references to "taking a wife". Don't be fooled into thinking that these were voluntary marriages. This first quote clearly shows that murder and force were used to "take" these wives.
Quote by jonymac001
Rape is one of the most heinous crimes imaginable. Yet few people know that the Bible often condones and even approves of rape. How anyone can get their moral guidance from a book that allows rape escapes me. Perhaps they have been lied to about the Bible and carefully detoured around all the nasty stuff in the Bible.

So grab your Bibles and follow along as I show you all the nasty rapes that your priests and preachers don't want to tell you about. Note that in many places in the Bible there are references to "taking a wife". Don't be fooled into thinking that these were voluntary marriages. This first quote clearly shows that murder and force were used to "take" these wives.

i actually wrote a song about some of the things the bible says in regard to raping/killing/washing in the blood of the unfaithful. You may find it interesting https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1477876
Quote by jonymac001

This is easily the dumbest thing I've read in awhile. Trying to force an old language into a modern context is just ****ing idiotic. Go blow baphomet.