You jumped off a commercial airliner from 40,000 feet without a parachute? Of course, I know you're gonna die, but how do you die? Do you blow up when you hit the ground, does your heart stop? What exactly happens to you physically as you hit the earth at terminal velocity from 40,000 feet?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
I'd go MacGyver and use a pocket knife, a shirt, and a headphone cable to make a parachute.

Problem solved.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by genghisgandhi
Your brain basically spares you the pain of hitting the ground. I think you just pass out while in the air, then you die of whatever you sustain on impact.

Yeah, but your body will still hit the ground. What would people see when they pass by your body after it hit the ground? A blob of blood and bones and flesh?
Quote by progdude93
due to air resistance you will hit the ground just as fast as falling from let's say 10000 feet.

there is a maximum speed limit when humans fall. the journey will be a lot cooler tho from 40 000 feet.

but i have no idea what will happen on impact
I think you would die
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Your bones would probably be smashed to a pulp, depending how you land.
🙈 🙉 🙊
boom
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
sorta of topic but the idea of "dying on impact," or any other instant death has always been an odd concept to me. it's just weird to think you get blink out of existence in an instant
As said above, you would probably die of cardiac arrest before you hit, but if not you would die right on contact.

Wasn't there some lady that was sky diving and her parachute didn't open and she hit the ground and lived?
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
Depending on your weight, you'd hit the ground in approximately three minutes at a rate of 100-200 mph (depending on your mass/orientation). Bones would shatter, breaking through skin and causing bleed out, organs would rupture, your head would look like a shrimp cocktail...
Quote by butterfingers30
As said above, you would probably die of cardiac arrest before you hit, but if not you would die right on contact.

Wasn't there some lady that was sky diving and her parachute didn't open and she hit the ground and lived?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/7404061/Divine-intervention-as-woman-survives-3000ft-skydive-fall.html

There was another ageeeees ago where she said she passed out and had a picture of what she believed to be god and woke up without a scratch on her body, i'll try and find that one too
Quote by butterfingers30

Yeah, I think she was Substitute Teacher of the year or something.
Quote by butterfingers30

You're thinking of Peggy Hill.

Edit:
Quote by Well.......
Yeah, I think she was Substitute Teacher of the year or something.

Last edited by Weaponized at Sep 8, 2011,
Quote by genghisgandhi
Your skin is pretty strong, so you'd stay intact. Your inside would be a mess though.

Not really. You'd pretty much explode if you hit solid ground at 200 mph. Basically liquified, the human body is extremely fragile, but extremely resilient at times to.
you would go splat....idk as to why you would die...proly multiple reasons.....everything would be disconected and mushy.....and your skull would shoot into your brain....well bits of it would....
I haz gotten gud
Quote by ethan_hanus
Not really. You'd pretty much explode if you hit solid ground at 200 mph. Basically liquified, the human body is extremely fragile, but extremely resilient at times to.

So you turn into a puddle of blood and flesh?
Quote by progdude93
let me get my kit...
Attachments:
141.jpg
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
I'm so outrageously fat that I have both built in padding and a natural parachute so I would be fine most people however...
That one bitch fell 33000 feet and survived. I'm guessing she landed in bushes or something, but yeah.

If you hit concrete you'd probably just... Pancake.
Arms Of Empire
^ ^ ^ Band I am involved in ^ ^ ^
Please check it out? ;D

Axe FX II + EBMM JP6 + Jackson DK2S
You would scream a lot, have a heart attack, and then do a convincing impression of some stew.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.