So I've contacted a few people on craigslist about possible trades for my guitar. I've got a BC Rich Warlock Deluxe with the only flaw being a chip on the headstock. The three guitars I'm considering trading for are an Epi Nightfall, a Kramer Striker, and an Ibanez 7420. They all look to be in excellent condition by the pictures and all have a floating trem. Just thought I'd ask some more experienced people here first.

Are any of these good trades?

Thanks in advance.
Obviously Fassa.
The Kramer is JUNK, the Epi is OJ--I'd go with the Ibanez.
Oh, frack! But, I didn't say frack--I said "THE" word. The F-dash-dash-dash-dash word.
Quote by Spectre13
The Kramer is JUNK, the Epi is OJ--I'd go with the Ibanez.

this
If you must trade, then trade it for the Ibanez. The other's are sub-par to it's standards.
Sorry for the double post. But I've never owned a floating trem guitar before, before I trade what are some things I should check with the trem?
Obviously Fassa.
The knife edges, but personally I think the Epi Nightfall is a better guitar, but you could probably sell that Ibanez for a higher price if you wanted to later.

But don't listen to me. I said that Gibson's current QC is worse than Epiphone's right now. Wow, did I get hounded for it, let me tell you. I'd rather take that Nightfall than a new Gibson Faded...

It also depends on whether you like the skinniest necks in the guitar industry or not... I personally can't stand the Wizard necks... But that's just me.
"To this day I don't have a guitar idol. I have people who are my favorites." - Randy Rhoads
Last edited by fretmaster13 at Sep 10, 2011,
Quote by Rock In Rio
Sorry for the double post. But I've never owned a floating trem guitar before, before I trade what are some things I should check with the trem?

Check for rust and pitting (corrosion), and test it out to see how well it returns to pitch.
Can a better trem just be dropped in on the ibanez later on if I feel like changing it?
Obviously Fassa.
Quote by Rock In Rio
Can a better trem just be dropped in on the ibanez later on if I feel like changing it?

Yessir...i believe so.
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
Quote by Rock In Rio

That is in fact the case! The Lo-TRS can be swapped for an Original FR (at least, the 6 string ones can. Not sure about the 7s.)
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.