Page 1 of 4
Something pretty fun to do.

Post a legend, myth or tale that you actually, truly believe in!!!

I'll start. I believe in UFOS, Lochness Monster, chupacabra, new jersey devil and poltergeists.
Santa exists

Deal with it.
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Evolution.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Honest politicians
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Quote by UntilISleep
This, fuck the haters

yeah, they are everywhere! Gotta deal with it.
Quote by Weaponized
Oh wow.

I know its just a theory, but I don't fully believe in creationism.
Quote by Kensai

You actually think we were "ape-like" creatures at one point?
That hitler is single handedly responcible for the extinction of dinosaurs... (Not chuck norris.)
Quote by Jah_Babylon

Evolutionism hasn't gotten all the answers, especially in the how life all started department, but we did come from monkeys.

Quote by MakinLattes
North Dakota

Never heard of it
Quote by Kensai

IT'S IN THE BIBLE.

I'm used to hearing stupid shit on the internet, but man, this is just too much.
Quote by Kensai
Evolutionism hasn't gotten all the answers, especially in the how life all started department, but we did come from monkeys.

No, humans and monkeys share a common ancestor.
Both evolutionism and creationism both raise equally valid points and if we're gonna be intellectually honest we need to teach the controversy.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Kensai
Never heard of it

I was there once as a child. The terror that gripped my heart, the barren, misty moors that stretched for miles in all directions, the unspeakable demons that prowled the land...Why I still have my sanity is beyond me. Few know the truth of North Dakota. Those that enter never leave. Except for me. I survived North Dakota. One day, I too will go there to die.
Quote by MakinLattes
North Dakota

I can't believe people actually think it's real.
Current Gear:
Peavey Zodiac DE Scorpio (Bass)
Yamaha RBX-170 (Bass)
Boss ODB-3 (Overdrive Pedal)
Line 6 LowDown 150 (Amp)
Quote by Jah_Babylon

You actually think god waved his magic wand and we just appeared outta thin air?
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by Silveroon009

I envy your ignorance.
Quote by MakinLattes
I was there once as a child. The terror that gripped my heart, the barren, misty moors that stretched for miles in all directions, the unspeakable demons that prowled the land...Why I still have my sanity is beyond me. Few know the truth of North Dakota. Those that enter never leave. Except for me. I survived North Dakota. One day, I too will go there to die.

Pics or it didn't happen
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by Jah_Babylon

We still are.
We have all the distinguishing features that define us as 'primates', that makes us "ape-like" by definition.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
You actually think god waved his magic wand and we just appeared outta thin air?

You actually think that animals can TRANSFORM over time? I mean, get logical.
George bush
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
You actually think that animals can TRANSFORM over time? I mean, get logical.

Well the "logical" thing would be to follow the 'evidence', which suggests that species do indeed transform over time (which has been geneticaly confirmed) but is completely lacking for the existence of a creator.
We actually did come from monkeys, just not modern monkeys. But the predecessor of humans was an ape (again, not a modern ape) which evolved from earlier animals which were also monkeys. We are still within (and always will be) in the classification of both monkeys, and apes, we have just evolved further.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Well the "logical" thing would be to follow the 'evidence', which suggests that species do indeed transform over time (which has been geneticaly confirmed) but is completely lacking for the existence of a creator.

You're wrong, man we like Ccme here on this 747s and exploded from a volcano, and Xenu is the one true god.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by Sinister Waffle
You're wrong, man we like Ccme here on this 747s and exploded from a volcano, and Xenu is the one true god.

Xenu is an evil alien, and there is no god. All concepts of God were implanted by Xenu into the memories of our thetans with the help of the evil psychiatrists.

At least get your facts right, man. >_>
Quote by mulefish
Pics or it didn't happen

Remember Game Boy Camera? I have picture of North Dakota saved on there. I found the game, found my Game Boy. The batteries are dead. I have no more. It's a sign.
Quote by Sinister Waffle

Interesting that the guy who came up with that was a science 'fiction' writer.
Potentially good threads that wont be de-railed by religious/anti-religious dick waving.

Oh wait.
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
Santa, Jesus, Evolution, the female orgasm, oreos with triple stuff, 4 ply toilet paper, copper bracelets for rheumatism, piers morgan, the apocalypse.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Silveroon009

Pokemon doesn't real.
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Remeber in mythbusters where they proved a banana peel isnt all that slippery and isnt reall dangerous?

**** that shit. It is. Mythbusters are all part of the conspiracy that hides the fact that millions die of banana peells every week. Millions I tell you!

The horror
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Quote by SlackerBabbath

Read the Bible and you'll find the truth. It doesn't mention 'evolution' even once, so why would people believe in it? A creator is the more logical conclusion.
Page 1 of 4