Woo hoo! this is an exciting weekend for me..

I've been wanting to start doing gear demos where I give away the pedal at the end of the demo, and now it's finally happening. My first ever pedal demo + giveaway combo!

This time round you can win yourself an Ibanez DE-7 Delay Pedal. This is one of my personal favorites and I've been using it on my pedal board for quite a few years now.

I'm giving one of these pedals away this weekend. All you have to do is go to my blog and leave a comment: http://www.rockyourguitar.com/ibanez-de-7-delay-pedal-demo-giveaway/

Here's the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GBh_yt6ucs

Rock On!

Danny
My Effects Chain: Boss TU3 > MXR Comp > Micro POG > Blue Boy > Sparkle Drive > MXR Micro Amp > Boss FV500H > Eventide Timefactor > De7 Delay > Vox AC15

My blog: www.rockyourguitar.com
Sweet. I actually like that pedal a lot. Best delay for the price IMO.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by mulefish
Not sure if this is against the rules, but either way cool!

Really? If it is, let me know.
My Effects Chain: Boss TU3 > MXR Comp > Micro POG > Blue Boy > Sparkle Drive > MXR Micro Amp > Boss FV500H > Eventide Timefactor > De7 Delay > Vox AC15

My blog: www.rockyourguitar.com
Very cool. Entered

Would love to have this

And I should also say that for the most part you're more thorough than GW ever is.. Some of their "Demos" and "reviews" are such shit.
Quote by luitanent_dan
Really? If it is, let me know.

I just don't know if it counts as advertising

The way I see it; unless a mod says otherwise you're good to go. It should be right, but sometimes it's hard to tell what mods won't allow
RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by mulefish
I just don't know if it counts as advertising

The way I see it; unless a mod says otherwise you're good to go. It should be right, but sometimes it's hard to tell what mods won't allow

Meh. I doubt they mind... it's a nice break from the constant barrage of "what amp", "6505", "blackstar" & "Jet City".
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X