Here you go folks--an ultr-rare 1987 Ibanez Jem 777 LNG. Any of you reading this ad already know what this guitar is. This one is in great shape. It is hand signed and numbered by Steve Vai on the back of the body, as all LNGs were the only versions of the Jem 777 that he did this for. 2 small dings the size of a pencil eraser. The neck is straight as an arrow. There are NO cracks at all--none on the back of the headstock where the 2 locknut bolts come through and none on either side of the neck pocket. There are still a few Jem 777 LNGs foating around, but this one is heads and shoulders above the rest. Besides the incredible condition this one is in--it comes with the rare and highly sought after trem cover still installed. Try to find any Jem 777 with the trem guard! This little piece of history also comes with the original and number matched hardshell case. Scroll down to the bottom for more pics.

Shipping within the United States is FREE!

I will ship anywhere in the world that doesn't impose size/weight restrictions--make sure to have me calculate shipping for you. I'll need your country and postal code.

PRICE--$4200.00

PICS:

Oh, frack! But, I didn't say frack--I said "THE" word. The F-dash-dash-dash-dash word.
Quote by sstony
I think you are asking a little to much.

Not considering the condition and that it has the trem palm rest and original serial-matched case. I don't need to justify my asking price, but go look at any recently completed eBay li.tings for LNGs WITHOUT the palm rest and matching case with pyramid and my asking price is average.
Oh, frack! But, I didn't say frack--I said "THE" word. The F-dash-dash-dash-dash word.
Quote by Spectre13
Not considering the condition and that it has the trem palm rest and original serial-matched case. I don't need to justify my asking price, but go look at any recently completed eBay li.tings for LNGs WITHOUT the palm rest and matching case with pyramid and my asking price is average.

most expensive jem i found on ebay is 4600
i think your price is a bit high
just saying you probably wont get many people trying to buy the guitar at that price

btw beautiful guitars you got there
As an Ibanez collector of 25 years--I know what these are worth. In this economy, I may not get any nibbles at that price. However--I'm in no hurry, and someone who knows what these are worth and wants it will snag it eventually. You haven't seen any LNGs over 4600 lately, as none of them had the elusive palm rest. The last one went for 4200 without the palm rest and number-matched pyramid, salmon case.
Thanks for your interest in my collection, though! I've got waaaaay too many right now, and more coming in this week.
Bump for PRICE DROP!
$4100.00
Bump!