This rare little monster is in like-new condition and only been played a few times. Comes with original hardshell case and all case candy and booklet. Shipping in the Contiguous US is FREE! I'll ship anywhere else that doesn't have size and/or weight restrictions---contact me for a quote, and make sure to give me your country and postal code. These are very hard to find, let alone in this condition. Glab a piece of Ibanez history!

The RG20062 is an RG series Prestige limited edition guitar model introduced at the 2006 Winter NAMM Show. Special feature is the flamed and quilted maple puzzle top, other features include a mahogany body, Wizard Prestige neck, DiMarzio IBZ pickups and the Edge Pro tremolo.

The RG20062 was introduced along with theRG20063 at the NAMM show. A similar model was introduced later as the RG20064.

PRICE--$2200.00

PIC:
Oh, frack! But, I didn't say frack--I said "THE" word. The F-dash-dash-dash-dash word.
Bump for PRICE DROP!
$2100.00
Oh, frack! But, I didn't say frack--I said "THE" word. The F-dash-dash-dash-dash word.
Bump!
Quote by Quiffmiester
Holy Thread Resurrection Batman!

Hey if your lookin for something leave no stone unturned......