No thread on this that I could see.

For those who didn't watch it: http://youtu.be/5Y63JZC3Snk

Thoughts?
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
politics = boring.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Dunno but all of a sudden I feel the urge to eat a stake, watch baseball and shoot something

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I was too high on drugs to realize it was a speech, to be honest.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
It'll never pass. The Republicans and the tea baggers will come up with some rhetoric and bullshit not to pass this.

Mitch Mcconnell has already said, even before he heard the speech that the Repubs want to go into a different direction. In other words they are going to ignore it.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by shwilly
Dunno but all of a sudden I feel the urge to eat a stake, watch baseball and shoot something

DeVillains!
Not too impressed. It's too little too late, but I suppose it's better than nothing. The infrastructure projects are a good idea, but they are too profit heavy to be as effective as they could be.
**** privatization. Profit is what breaks up the people. If it's the government seeking profit, you know your situation might just improve over time. If it's a board of directors who share the company with hundreds of stock holders seeking profit, you know the profit will fade into their wallets and an increase in profitability. I mean, I don't see Apple making furniture anytime soon, or that Samsung would fly people from Europe to Japan for prices that right now would be considered shockingly low.

This speech is essentially an advertisement for Keynian economics, and truth be told, I think that it might just help the world economy just like it did last century.
I thought he did quite well.

An 'A' for delivery as always and a 'B' for content.

The speech encapsulated the spirit of bi partisanship he's been espousing lately well while also giving the impression that he hadn't abandoned his own ideals, obviously his intention.

Having said that it was certainly a safe speech. A testament to Barack's incredible ability to make relatively insipid bills sound like FDR's new deal.

These reforms were all pretty common sense though and like he said i can't see much to be objected to from either side of politics (barring the extreme right and left)

Barack was not happy when those Tea Partiers started cheering for complete deregulation.
Quote by shwilly

So would I if Obama was American.
Obviously Fassa.
I could smell the bullshit through the TV. I had to turn it off before it killed me.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
twas inspiring, dawg.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I had the liberty of meeting Obama, all I can say is that he is a certified f*cking nutjob. I would probably be better in presidency.
Quote by Freakie Destroy
I had the liberty of meeting Obama, all I can say is that he is a certified f*cking nutjob. I would probably be better in presidency.

I would be willing to wager you wouldn't be able to handle it. Along with 99.9% of others who think they could do a better job than anyone who is/was a president.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Meh. Words are wind. In this case that wind smells a bit like the usual political bullshit to me.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
all politicians speak falsly, the question is whether they lie or are just unable to fufil promises, with obama i suspect (hope) it's mostly the later, but the whole guantonmo bay bullshit makes me think the former
Quote by ErikLensherr
It's threads like this that separate grammar Nazis from only mildly anti-Semitic grammar conservatives.
Quote by Grimriffer
politics = boring.

this

(I just realized we need a smiley that is sleeping)
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
We do unless they got rid of it
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
I'm tha president

OF THE ****IN USA!

Check out my band Disturbed
Seeing as the country is no longer on the brink of default, I think Obama will have a much better time defending this jobs plan.
Quote by spitonastranger
Having said that it was certainly a safe speech. A testament to Barack's incredible ability to make relatively insipid bills sound like FDR's new deal.

So true.