Hahaha same here, reminded me someone once said to me there existed such a thing as cheery metal lolll
reminded me of a Satriani "Surfin Song". My only criticisms: eq your rhythm and lead tracks so that they fill up different sonic spaces and don't mush together, and the timing was a little janky sometimes. Good groove man
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Last edited by ItsThatDude at Sep 9, 2011,
You're right : I don't have spent time that much on mixing this short rock piece.Sorry but I don't understand the word "janky" because I don't master English language so well (I'm french ),if you could explain me what it means ,it would be really gentle ,that will improve my vocabulary.Maybe it's concerning the placing of the notes regarding the beat I suppose .That' s a thing I should work harder because I sometimes fail on that aspect .But I'm a bit lazy ,I must admit,and I'm afraid that this kind of exercice will bored me ,but I should do it .For the moment I'll try just to keep that in mind when playing :" Be carefull of the placing".
Thanx a lot for you feed back.Now I'll listen to the link you let above.
i forgot you already checked it out, don't worry about it haha. And by "janky" i just meant it gets a little off-beat
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Last edited by ItsThatDude at Sep 9, 2011,
I must listen to it again ,but it's true that the tempo was fast ,and had some difficulties with the "tapping"part,not so easy at this tempo and indeed it must have some placing mistakes .Your feed back help to to be aware of this : thanx a lot .