Not sure if this belongs here,

But is there a way or someone that sells small tags that you can attach to your guitar case/amp head that are tied to some kind of online application where if someone stole it, you could log in online and pinpoint where it is?

I frequently play gigs where we have to store our equipment in a back room and we cannot be there all the time, 24/7. Sometimes these rooms are open and not locked. I have pretty expensive equipment (my guitar costed me over 3,000 and my head was over 2,000). I would just like to know where my equipment is if it is ever stolen
Current Gear

Bogner Uberschall
Mesa Dual Rectifier (Old Version)
Orange Closed Back 2x12 Cab with V30's
PRS Custom 24 Top 10 with 57/08 pickups
Schecter Hellraiser
Breedlove Atlas AD20
A bunch of pedals
I know that there is a service popular with motorcyclists, where they keep a device on the bike, usally the small luggage compartment many have under the saddle, and if it goes missing, they can log onto the internet, or text a phrase to a certain number and get a GPS position of where it is. I can't remember the name of the company though, annoyingly, maybe this post will jog someones memory.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
there are plenty of GPS taggers on the market that you can hide inthe cavity of your guitar or amp, but I imagine they will have an affect on the pickups.

Alternatively, if you'r handy with electronics and programming, you can build your own with an Arduino!
I know this isn't a GPS service or anything, but I met a bassist of a band who did this a few months ago. Get yourself a locking case to your guitar, if you don't have one already, and use a bicycle lock to lock it to your head. When I ask him if he realized that someone could just take both, he replied something to the effect of "yeah, but have you ever not been noticed carrying a bass amp and and a bass case before?"

I don't know if this'll help, but it is the first thing that came to mind.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi