Quote by Weirdbag
What is cracked.com? I hear about it on UG nearly every day..

A website, believe it or not
Quote by RU Experienced?
Wow, did they finally stop breaking up every article into two pages to increase ad revenue or is this an anomaly?

I was so surprised when I got to the bottom. I spent a whole minute looking for the link to page 2.
cat
I thought that way really good, especially numbers one and five.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Cheese's articles are my absolute favourites. Humorous or not, I always look forward to them, and his 'wisdom', I guess you could call it, really speaks to me. He's a brilliant writer, and his columns have definitely made a positive impact on my life.
What?

What??

I still had it on two pages

But yeah, the amount of times I've had to preach about #1 to irritatingly naive people that may only be a couple of years younger than me, but really have no idea what they want advice about...THEY JUST NEED HELP WITH THE LOVE OF THEIR LIFE

Christ
That's some important advice, especially with catching alcoholism. College is, in Eevee terms, a Beer Stone - you can use it to evolve from Regular Person into Moronic Alcoholic.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Why isn't this funny?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Cheese is one of my favorite Cracked writers. Very honest and to the point