It's kinda hard to tell with the quality, but the voice reminds me of Bad Religion I think
If you can figure out some of the lyrics google a line or 2 and you can probably find it
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
Quote by whoomit
It's kinda hard to tell with the quality, but the voice reminds me of Bad Religion I think

Nahhh. It's not Bad Religion.
It sounds like it's from LA. Probably mid 90s.
Quote by soulsablaze
If you can figure out some of the lyrics google a line or 2 and you can probably find it

Tried that, but english is not my native language and sound i pretty bad.

But I did tried that, and no resluts. At least, not wanted song
Quote by trupac29
Hy. Does anyone knows this song?
http://uploads.mp3songurls.com/1195962.mp3

It was in some old snowboard video and I transfered it from vhs so quality is not so good.
Give me more info on the snowboard video and I can find it for you.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
Give me more info on the snowboard video and I can find it for you.

I tried that way also. It's not standard snowboard video, it was once every week TV series with best moments and results from FIS snowboard cup in 2002. There's no credits on the end for music, only TV team list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW7ffauZ94U
Last edited by trupac29 at Sep 10, 2011,
Quote by Kämpfer
bumping this because I want to find out also

Thanx! Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes that song...
I would be grateful if someone can transcribe lyrics, because it's bad recording and I'm not a native english speaker....
Quote by trupac29
I would be grateful if someone can transcribe lyrics, because it's bad recording and I'm not a native english speaker....

Yeah, I'm a native English speaker, and I can't make out anything he's saying.
yea if the quality was higher, it wouldnt be an issue, unfortunately I just cant make anything out
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
this is so frustrating to listen to, I wanna know now too.

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Sep 12, 2011,
I suppose it's italian punk band. Some other songs were italian in the video, and type of music is similar to some theirs punk bands. That explains that language isn't pure english accent.
I was looking up basically anything where I thought that it sounded like something they might possibly have been saying and I couldn't find anything.

Jack my swag
Dude, if the guys over at punkoiska didn't know, people here will have no clue.
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
I tried hard to find something, but nothing came up. It's like I can pin every few words and almost make full phrases, but they could literally be singing giberish. Chances are though that it was some small band that existed in such a brief time that they left no evidence.

Was this from the Nova television radio in Serbia? That's the closest I could get to finding where that actually came from.
Quote by Chaise Boogie
I tried hard to find something, but nothing came up. It's like I can pin every few words and almost make full phrases, but they could literally be singing giberish. Chances are though that it was some small band that existed in such a brief time that they left no evidence.

Was this from the Nova television radio in Serbia? That's the closest I could get to finding where that actually came from.

Yes, I tried that and came to some parts only. on start it's like
"I got no time, no one can bring us ?down?" and by the end
"do you still feel the same" and
"just for a while"...

No, It's a TV channel from Croatia.
Last edited by trupac29 at Sep 14, 2011,
Quote by lavazza
maybe a stupid question, but have you ever tried to switch through italian punk/hardcore bands at youtube or whereever?

If anyone of you still have contact to David (? whyvern) you can ask him, I bet if they´re Italian he´ll know them.

Yes, I made posts on several italian punk forums, but most of them were dead. Also, I sent more than 20 messages on youtube, on people who uploaded italian punk songs, only 1 answered with a similar band (Beerbong) which has similar sound but vocal is different (I listened whole discography to be sure they don't have this song)
This what I am looking for seems more melodic HC punk... But, just to my ear. And probably newer band.
I believe it's a band Happynoise, Italian melodic hardcore. Anyone has it?
Happy Noise – Throne Of Nothing. But Couldn't find that son on internet anywhere. Just whole split album in some internet stores and Italian ebay.
Well, I sent a lot of messages to people on youtube who uploaded Italian punk hardcore stuff. I got to "suspects", Beerbong (I listened whole discography and couldn't find) and Happy noise. Then I sent message to some youtube uploader who uploaded some of their stuff and he told me that it's their song...