Starts with the F# as you stated (I play it as a barre chord at the 9th fret) and then you hear this fill:
B string: --12--11--9--7--

then he goes to the B barre chord at the 7th fret.. and basically goes back again...

then at one point goes from a B barre chord to a C# barre chord at the 9th fret back to the B and then back to the F#......

I only went up to the first minute oof the song as my computer is cooked and so slow It is painful to just wait for the song to load... So try those 3 chords and that may get you through it.... unless there is a drastic change after the 1st minute.....

I think this may work out for you...

You could also use a capo and play regular chords as well... If you know how to transpose the ones I gave you using a capo.... Usually when I hear a song like this one that has rather a high pitch that is what i do.....
Last edited by DON CZARSKI at Sep 9, 2011,
It changes up a bit further in (for the chorus), but thanks for the help, man.
no capo- standard tuning. key of g major. 1st finger on B string at 8th fret, third finger on A string at 10th fret. The rest of the strings, (minus the low e) ring out. Slide this chord around for awhile. That's your intro. The rest of the song involves the "campfire" chords, with a few exceptions. Involve the thumb occasionally. Rock on.

G, G/F#, Em, C, D, and play around with sliding the C-shape around the fretboard, essentially.