My understanding of pedal mods is somewhat limited, but I was hoping to put a switch on my Big Muff that would allow me to switch from low fuzz/sustain to high fuzz/sustain. The fuzz is determined by the variable resistance of the sustain pot, so I could technically wire a switch that would allow me to bypass the sustain pot and just run the signal through a resistor (equivalent to the highest resistance of the sustain pot). Is this correct? I'd set the sustain pot to low fuzz, then hit the switch to switch to max fuzz... I really like my Big Muff.... I'm almost tempted to buy 1 or 2 just to mod and mess around with

Thanks UG!
Epi Sheraton II or MIA FSR strat > wah Q535 > fuzzface > Keeley C4 > Qtron > Whammy > Liquid Chorus > Triboost > Hotcake > BigMuff > Small Stone > VolumePlus > SpaceEcho > Cathedral Reverb > LoFi > MemoryMan > BYOC vibrato > DD-7 > Vox AC15 C1