Page 1 of 2
So i was at work (in the UK) and some people including my boss were going on about 'typical yanks' when they were getting arrogant mouthy American customers on the phone. My girlfriend is American so i had different opinions.

Anyway i said it was inappropriate to make thoese comments and that they were borderline racist (the borderline being the term racist when referring to countries). A collegue said ' forget about sticking up for your girlfriend try sticking it in her. I was about to walk out the door when my boss was like 'Im sorry about that, none of us are perfect and you are right it was an inappropriate comment'').

I dont know whether to walk out, try and get them done for their racist/prejudice comments, or just work as normal).

I never thought i would say this EVER, but American friends...I salute you. God bless America.
Different people have different opinions, some people are not willing to listen to the ways other people interpret said opinions. Such is life.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Confused much so I am.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
they're just jealous when it gets down to it.

also, not really related by why do you have a girlfriend that lives across the ocean?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Many Americans are retarded, and many Americans are also unfairly lumped in with the retards. There are a lot of retards though.

Europeans shouldn't be allowed to hate on Americans. Leave it to the Canadians who actually know from experience. I once got an ice cream cone that had a little American flag wrapper on the cone. God bless.
There are idiots everywhere. America, England, if there's people, there's idiots. Simple as that. It's not a regional thing, it's a human thing. Always good to hear from those who aren't idiots in other places, like you.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Good on your for defending her, I think you should take it further though.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I'm a Canadian living in the US (have for 10yrs) and there are more stupid people here than back home. Also more fats
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by necrosis1193
There are idiots everywhere. America, England, if there's people, there's idiots. Simple as that. It's not a regional thing, it's a human thing. Always good to hear from those who aren't idiots in other places, like you.

America just has a few more idiots.

^ more fats
Quote by Most_Triumphant
I'm a Canadian living in the US (have for 10yrs) and there are more stupid people here than back home. Also more fats

You answered 2 questions that have been on my mind for ages!!
I used to work in a bar a few years ago and i always found Americans to be nothing but polite and talkative. Worked with a few reciently aswell and besides some rivalry banter which is to be expected, they are just like us brits in more ways than anyone thinks.
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

Idiots are everywhere. I have always thought that when people joke about stuff like that, its usually just joking. You were there though, so you would know how serious they were being.

That said, I would have been hard pressed to not punch that guy in the mouth for talking about my girlfriend that way.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Many Americans are retarded, and many Americans are also unfairly lumped in with the retards. There are a lot of retards though.

Europeans shouldn't be allowed to hate on Americans. Leave it to the Canadians who actually know from experience. I once got an ice cream cone that had a little American flag wrapper on the cone. God bless.
This, a whole bunch.
Nothing against american's but i heard this the other day "America would be the best place to live in the world, if it wasn't for all the american's" the same goes for france imo
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
My girlfriend is American

My condolences.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot

. A collegue said ' forget about sticking up for your girlfriend try sticking it in her

Winner
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
Nice for you. It's nice to hear that there are some people from foreign countries who don't blindly hate on America and the American citizens here. I've seen some hate talk going on, just saying "Americans are stupid" and "Americans are retards." Nice argument. If I were to say that about your country, you'd get mad and call me an arrogant yank.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
my boss was like 'Im sorry about that, none of us are perfect and you are right it was an inappropriate comment''.

Don't be a dick, accept the apology.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Am I the only one who noticed that the thread title is a pun on the word "cunt"?

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Das_Skittles
Am I the only one who noticed that the thread title is a pun on the word "cunt"?

It propably doesn't mean much since I'm saying this after you but...

Yes, I did.
When I'm in Europe people back off when they realize I'm American until I tell them I'm from NYC. Then they want to talk talk talk talk.
Sounds like they're being hipocrites saying americans are mouthy but yet they are being that way.
muricans r gay lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Are you kidding? Where you were born is probably the most important personality trait you can have. It's really the only fair way to judge people.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Are you kidding? Where you were born is probably the most important personality trait you can have. It's really the only fair way to judge people.

it's even more important than race, religion, sex, and sexual orientation.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
it's even more important than race, religion, sex, and sexual orientation.

Only slightly though.
Check out my band Disturbed
wait. an english guy was an asshole?

*really wishes he had the Loveline drop of Violent J saying "WHOA! OH MY GOD! SOMEBOD-- HOLD THE PHONES!"*
#DTWD
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Good on your for defending her, I think you should take it further though.

like fighting. fight them. all of them.

Quote by captainsnazz
People say mildly offensive things sometimes, man up.

Also, this. It might be inappropriate, but they probably aren't serious. I joke about women, blacks, Jews, old people, etc, but I don't dislike any of them.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Typical European xenophobia.

This. And Europeans always go on about how Americans are xenophobic, and then proceed to mock them based on every stereotype out there. Hypocrites. Most of them have never been there and don't know what the USA is actually like besides movies, commercials, and what people have to say on forums like this.
Quote by Thrashtastic15

whatever. you're just butt hurt because we get to eat these.

enjoy your maple syrup pops!
#DTWD
Every country has morons.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by primusfan
whatever. you're just butt hurt because we get to eat these.

enjoy your maple syrup pops!

:O STOP EATING LUXEMBOURG !!!!!! WHAT DID THEY DO TO U !!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh you're European, s'cool.
I was just at a bar and the tender was a douche. We were the ONLY people in the entire place and we ordered. He was being an ass by saying we had to walk over, and pick a table number we wanted and then order. it didn't make a difference which number we picked to sit at. There wasn't gonna be a mass rush at 10pm for food

EDIT: meant to add he was being a douche to us for being americans btw
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Last edited by bluekirby7 at Sep 9, 2011,
Page 1 of 2