What particular topic(s) should be covered by the major media news outlets, but aren't?

In your opinion what isn't being brought to the light but definitely needs attention and why do you think this particular topic should be broadcast to millions of viewers around your country?

Also, what doesn't deserve to be shown in the current news?
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
They should probably just come out and say that they are lying about important subjects such as the war in what's-it's-face, and they should probably just come out about being a part of the Illuminati and killing Michael Jackson.
Not enough Obama.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
terrorism's massively overhyped by the media. Stuff about the environment is pretty underreported consdiderign how important it it

Also i hate the way they just drop stories like the egyptian revolution, i haven't heard about that in months yet the country is still in a critical phase of development
Quote by ErikLensherr
It's threads like this that separate grammar Nazis from only mildly anti-Semitic grammar conservatives.
Last edited by teh_goon at Sep 9, 2011,
equal rights for U. a. americanus is not in the news nearly enough.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
They need to be honest, tell the truth, give all the facts, and show all the sides of a story.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
The good news. I hate watching the news. I understand it is important to keep up with what's going on in the world but it's nearly always bad news. Some terrorist has blown themselves up, someone's got murdered, taxes are going up, greenhouse gases, child murders... Ugh that shit depresses me. You never hear anything uplifting on the news, or anything that makes you feel pleased about the times we live in. Unless you read the Daily Express, which has a new cure for cancer and heart disease every week. It seems to alternate between cures for terminal diseases and Princess Diana.
They need to get a spine. Basic intelligence/common sense would be nice.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
Quote by ChadLikesGuitar
They should probably just come out and say that they are lying about important subjects such as the war in what's-it's-face, and they should probably just come out about being a part of the Illuminati and killing Michael Jackson.

i wanna kno who's in that lil cult thing or watever you want to call it but of course they not gonna show it in the media so...
IM GONNA ***CHANGE*** THE WORLD
Stuff about celeberties need to be not reported in the news thats what TMZ is for. They need to cover the wars we are in... everyone seems to forgot about those. These 24 hour news channeled need to stop manufacturing crisis like SPEECH GATE... what a joke. News needs to be about facts and what is happening in the world and here without being afraid to criticize both political parties. It appears that the 24 hour news channels are more like reality tv or something today.
My Music
[thread="475365"]My Fender Strat[/thread]
Starter of the Caught my Guitar on Fire club.