Hi people,
So I've been playing with my Boss MT-2 for a while now, I use some 'Aggressive Thrash Metal' setting that seems to fit any song I play, problem is, it doesn't work the same with most of Nirvana's, Foo Fighters' and Paramore's songs, I guessed that it's an overdrive pedal I need. any recommendations?
What other gear are you using (guitars, amps, other effects) and what's your budget?
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
What amp do you have? If its tube an overdrive would work great, if its solid state a different distortion pedal would probably do the job better.
So sorry I forgot to mention it,
I have an Ibanez GAX30, my amp's an Ibanez TBX30R, it has both clean and distortion channels in it, not a tube amp. and I've got a Boss MT-2 as I was saying.
I can spend around 200$. prices are a bit tricky because I might just not take a risk of ordering a pedal online and just buy it locally, and prices are a bit different in Israel.
I rather take care of that after finding a pedal, which concerns me more, I'm getting along with this amp
My Gear

PRS SE Custom 24 2016
Ibanez GAX30
Ibanez Tune Blaster X 30R
M-Audio Fast Track USB
Boss Metal Zone
It sounds great but I'm good with the MT-2 for now, what I need it Overdrive. any thoughts on the Roadkiller? worth the cash?
My Gear

PRS SE Custom 24 2016
Ibanez GAX30
M-Audio Fast Track USB
Boss Metal Zone
Overdrives are designed to push a tube amp, IMO I've never had a good experience using them with a solid state. Try something like an Electro Harmonix Big Muff.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/digitech-grunge-distortion-guitar-effects-pedal/150834000000000?src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=26018398
DigiTech Grunge Distortion Pedal. That seems to be what you're looking for

Or maybe a Boss Mega/Turbo Distortion. Not as high-gain as the MT-2.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I'm gonna see what's the best I can find around my area, I'll post an update if I'll need anything, thanks for your recommendations guys.
My Gear

PRS SE Custom 24 2016
Ibanez GAX30
M-Audio Fast Track USB
Boss Metal Zone