Page 1 of 5
So, I went to GC today to buy a cable for my guitar pedals. I found the right one, bought it, and proceeded to walk out. The guy at the exit that checks your receipt, asked me for my receipt. While looking for a highlighter (why doesnt he already have one?), he notices my Judas Priest 'Defenders of the faith' shirt. He says "Thats a nice shirt." I replied saying "Thanks, do you like the album?" He says "Oh, no, I dont know the album, I just like the design. What band is it from?" Shocked, I say "Uh, Judas Priest? Rob Halford? The Metal God? You gotta know.." He says "Oh, yeah, Im a fan of 'Halford', didnt he join that band in 04-05ish? Theyre kinda underground right?" I (befuddled, big word) ask him "..Really?". Then I tossed the cable i got up onto his table (One of those tosses like when you get home, you really gotta piss, so you toss your key/phone/etc on a bed or couch), and in the process, knocked over a microphone, or pen holder, something.. and walked out of the store. I got a call from (i guess) the manager about 2-3 hours later asking about what happened. I just politely told him to take the money as a donation to invest in some good music, or a 'metal history' book. My buddies wanted to go back and 'kick his balls up through his adams apple' when I told them what happened. Obviously we didnt but, were all going to go in one day and harass the hell outta him for not knowing. So, was that a correct move, or did I donate $4 to a good cause?

EDIT: Sorry that I was a dick guys. Im a huge fan of priest. Didnt mean to throw anything at anyone.
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
Last edited by MidniteHaze at Sep 10, 2011,
You're a dick.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Mmmmmmm......... interesting.............................
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
TS you're a dick, but that other guy was an even bigger moron. everyone knows Judas Priest.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
There's a great new trend going around. It's called joking.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
You're pretty hardcore TS, let's go **** up their merchandise.
you're a stone fox
Lets re-examine this....

- Employee looks at shirt, makes inaccurate statement about band on said shirt.
- TS does not kindly correct employee
- TS instead throws purchased merchandise at employee

Yep, that employee is one major douchebag...
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by MidniteHaze
but, were all going to go in one day and harass the hell outta him for not knowing.

I don't think they'll want you back in the store if you knocked their stuff over on the way out the last time you were there...
Quote by Saint78
You're pretty hardcore TS, let's go **** up their merchandise.

Thats the thing, im not hardcore at all. (Those friends of mine are, RARELY :P) I just acted without second thought. And It felt good. Made me mad as hell what he said.
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
Quote by MidniteHaze
Thats the thing, im not hardcore at all. (Those friends of mine are, RARELY :P) I just acted without second thought. And It felt good. Made me mad as hell what he said.

Ohh because there is no other genre worth listening to than metal.
Quote by MidniteHaze

I was making fun of you (and myself), brah. I'm known on here for posting a thread about messing stuff up at a Walmart.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Weaponized
What? Judas Priest? You mean the band Freddie Mercury was in?

You're thinking of Iron Maiden, Judas Priest was the band with Robert Plant.
I came in here to say "Nothing that costs four dollars is a waste" but yes....that was a waste of four dollars.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by fuzzpedal
You're thinking of Iron Maiden, Judas Priest was the band with Robert Plant.

I thought Robert Plant was in Motorhead? Man, this so so confusing.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by Sinister Waffle
I thought Robert Plant was in Motorhead? Man, this so so confusing.
No Robert Plant was in the Vines.

Get it? The Vines?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433

Get it? The Vines?

you're a stone fox
Quote by element4433

Get it? The Vines?

* rimshot*

Then who was in Motorhead? Angus Young I think.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
You showed him, giving his merchandise back. What's funny is every employee is making fun of you there now. I know I would be if someone did that where I work.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Over reaction.
I went to the zoo the other day, there was only one dog in it, it was a shitzu.

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Quote by Sinister Waffle
* rimshot*

Then who was in Motorhead? Angus Young I think.

No, no, you guys have got it all twisted. Angus Young was in Sonic Youth, Freddie Mercury was in Motorhead.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
I have a feeling that the employee was messing with you TS. I imagine having to deal with teenagers who think they can shred and wear metal t-shirts would get annoying.
you're a stone fox
Quote by bdylan61
The word assclown comes to mind when I read what you did, TS...

I was thinking more "Pretentious douchebag," but whatever works.
Hehe, maybe he was "Metally" challenged? HA! But on a more serious note, that was a waste of 4 bucks, and you should rot in hell for knocking over GC company property.
As a fan of metal, and the Priest, I died a little (actually, a lot) inside when I read the OP.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Disturbed_EMG
Did you come here expecting people to praise you and make a gold idol of your penis for that?

You're a dick.
Well it's not like it actually happened.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Disturbed_EMG
Did you come here expecting people to praise you and make a gold idol of your penis for that?

You're a dick.

Instead we shall make an idol of jade.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
That's just stupid and silly. So he compliments your t-shirt, and doesn't know the history to one of your favorite bands? Yeah, that doesn't give you a right to be a complete ass to him.
FLYERS GONNA FLY
Philadelphia Flyers: 47-26-9
It's been 4 minutes and I've read the OP 2 more times.

I want to kick your balls up into your adam's apple.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I know nothing about "Judas Priest" either, so you sir are a dick.
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Now I'm all messed up. I thought Motorhead was in Judas Priest?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Today, while working at guitar center, I was trolling this kid who was wearing a Judas Priest T Shirt. He ended up paying for something and didn't even take it. What an idiot.
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
If you're telling the truth then you're retarded. I love Priest but guitar is not mutually exclusive to heavy metal.

If you're trolling then I guess it was pretty good.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Page 1 of 5