Page 1 of 2
Okay, since school's starting for everyone, alot of people are thinking the same questions- "How can I make more friends?", or "Why don't I have as many friends as 'this person' or 'that person'?". I figured that this would be a useful thread to everyone in the Pit because it not only benefits YOU but it gives everyone around you one more 'popular' friend !

So post anything that you think is key to being popular, ex. How to make people laugh, etc.

I'll go first- You almost always act more confidently when you look confident, so walk with your shoulders back, your head up, and don't be afraid to look people in the eyes !

Your turn Pit !!
Quote by Metallica Fan21
+1 to you Guns N' Motley. Your post made my day.

.....................................................S.W.E.D.......................................................
Get big muscles, fake tan, gel'd hair, tight v-neck, and wear sunglasses everywhere regardless of what time it is.
What?! being popular is overrated dude! i like being not popular so much better, everyone is nicer and way more down to earth. there not all worried about what ur wearing and gossip and shit. unpopular rules brutha
Music is a universal language and it need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
Just walk around with your dick out and make sure you get enough ksweagger to make ur balls swing back and ofrth to let everyone know that YOUAERE THE ****ING BOSS
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by logan97
What?! being popular is overrated dude! i like being not popular so much better, everyone is nicer and way more down to earth. there not all worried about what ur wearing and gossip and shit. unpopular rules brutha

Spoken like someone who isn't popular.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by kratos379
Listening to shitty music helps.

Sadly, yeah.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I never gave a fuck about popularity and ended up being one of those kids that nobody had an issue with towards the end of highschool. If you don't care, people seem to notice. If you TRY to be popular, you'll likely fail and be cast even further down the chain of social acceptance. Life just improves tenfold after school, anyway. I- ah, screw it.
Quote by jetfuel495
Be an internet moderator.

How many bitches will that get? All of the bitches.

All of them.

It got me.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by jetfuel495
Be an internet moderator.

How many bitches will that get? All of the bitches.

All of them.

Jetfuel take my bitches take them all!

I think winning a fight would definitely help. So long as you don't 'start' the fight. Meaning you have to subtly engineer it.
Everybody that posts in this thread is a ****in' homosexual. Who gives a flying ****? This site is for 13 year-olds.
How would anyone on the interwebs know how to popular?
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by tayroar
Spoken like someone who isn't popular.

whatever, i was very popular in my two previous schools and i feel that being unpopular is way better, but thats just me
Music is a universal language and it need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
Quote by BitteEinBit1817
Everybody that posts in this thread is a ****in' homosexual. Who gives a flying ****? This site is for 13 year-olds.

Awwww you aren't popular, are you? Makes me tear up just thinking about your plight.

Piss off, ya cunt.
Go to parties as frequently as possible. No, really. Even if you don't drink, just ****ing go. Drunk people are fun as hell anyway.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Yes, I am unpopular. None of the cool kids like me. They all talk to each other while I talk to the unpopular kids.
Quote by JayT44
Go to parties as frequently as possible. No, really. Even if you don't drink, just ****ing go. Drunk people are fun as hell anyway.

In my experience drunk people are super obnoxious to be around if you're sober.
Quote by BitteEinBit1817

uhmm...you just posted too bro...
Talk to people.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by RU Experienced?

They're easier to fight, though, so just act like you're drunk, bump into one, then beat the shit out of the asshole who over reacted because you bumped into them.

BOOM! Popularity.
Quote by RU Experienced?

I usually have fun with drunk people the few times I've been sober at a party.

But what really sucks is being around stoners when you're sober.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by logan97
uhmm...you just posted too bro...

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by BitteEinBit1817

Obviously doesn’t have any friends ...
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by halo43
Suck everyone's dick.

God dammit. That was going to be my post!

Quote by BitteEinBit1817

Well... to sign up yes...

OT: Suck everyone's dick.
Quote by MakinLattes
I started a riot the first week of school when I was a freshman. That made me pretty popular.

You know, I first read your sig as Pap Smear. I was hoping
Page 1 of 2