hi guys

it's my new combo : a line 6 spider valve 212 mkii : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsXJsnN4mIU in direct mode .

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

16 amps in 2 mode , 32 banks (4 in each banks ) , 2 X12 celestion vitange 30 , sovtek tubes in amp and preamp , , really good finition , tuner and 14 sec looper , di-y ( studio mode or performance for stage )

i love this amp , really dynamics
Last edited by steinx at Sep 10, 2011,
I've always thought the distortion on them sounded very very artifical and horrid and this hasn't changed my mind tbh. The low gain settings really just sound like a bad SS type distortion to me, which isn't without its charms but it seems omnipresent on this thing. I'm by no means a hater of SS amps but this just really doesn't seem good at doing distorted tones, it sounds almost like a clipping mic or something on some of those settings.
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Sep 10, 2011,
DEfinitely needs a good cabinet IR on it. Direct it sounds too distorted. However, after it passes through the powersection and speaker and the fizz is tamed a bit, I think they sound pretty decent.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
yeah don't like it, sorry.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Your playing was good, and I don't think the tone was TERRIBLE, but it was definitely thin and kinda ice picky sounding.
Fender Deluxe Lonestar Stratocaster, Blackstar HT-5RS, Roland Micro Cube, Alvarez Regent Acoustic
Wishlist:
Carvin V3M
Agile AL-3100 Silverburst