I practiced sweeping for a looong while (scales) and my fretting hand and picking hand were really exhausted. But now, one and two days later I am not available to play as fast as before, both of my hands can't.

Have I just to take it easy some days?
Some days are just off days although it might also be worth considering that you never could in the first place and your ear/feel for mistakes has just improved.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zeletros
You shouldn't worry, just keep practicing

Good to know, guess you're right
doing a long warm up before you start sweeping, and starting slower than the speed you reached before might help
Quote by vince1991
doing a long warm up before you start sweeping, and starting slower than the speed you reached before might help

Agreed. I often knock my speed right down to 60bpm and then build back up to full speed, just so that I can make sure my fingers are still doing it right.
Speed is a by-product of shut the fuck up.
With sweeping I think it's unlikely that your picking hand isn't fast enough on any given day. If you think about it, anyone can rake the pick over the strings extremely quickly. The problem is more likely to be with the left hand, or with the alternate picked parts of the scales.

So I'd work out which of those is the problem and work on it.
Originally posted by raygreendaystud
your a fag, listen to real music like green day, you moron
Quote by shredfan
With sweeping I think it's unlikely that your picking hand isn't fast enough on any given day. If you think about it, anyone can rake the pick over the strings extremely quickly. The problem is more likely to be with the left hand, or with the alternate picked parts of the scales.

So I'd work out which of those is the problem and work on it.

The problem isn't usually with either individual hand but with syncing them up.
Speed is a by-product of shut the fuck up.
Quote by Aleksi
The problem isn't usually with either individual hand but with syncing them up.

Sometimes, but not always. You can only play as fast as your slowest hand permits. If you can only trem pick at say 160bpm, all the co-ordination in the world wont allow you to play picked passages that are faster than that.
Originally posted by raygreendaystud
your a fag, listen to real music like green day, you moron