Some specs:
Solid Englemann Spruce top
Solid Rosewood back and sides
Shadow electronics preamp
TUSQ saddle/nut
Ebony fingerboard and bridge
Grover tuners with ebony heads

Review:
Simply put, this guitar is amazing, I honestly cannot find a single thing wrong with it.
It was either this or a Takamine New Yorker which I tried out alongside this, and although the Takamine was also a very nice guitar which I would recommend to anyone on a lower budget (I could only really get this because the shop I got it from (Andertons) had a 9 month 0% finance deal), I just kept picking this up after playing the Takamine and thinking "wow, this resonates sooo much more". It's perfectly setup, I wouldn't change a thing about it, it's tone is amazing, it has a lot of balance, it gets highs from the spruce and mids and lows from the rosewood very nicely, and as I said, is VERY resonant and loud for its size. Speaking of size, it's quite a small guitar, but the body is quite deep, and it comes with a hardcase (a seriously nice one as well) so you won't have problems finding a hardcase that it fits in nicely.
I plugged it straight into my computer yesterday through my Cakewalk audio interface to do some recording and the electronics are brilliant, it sounds really natural and crisp, and the EQ works well, although I haven't tried out the phaser much yet so I can't comment on that.

Overall 10/10, get it, I honestly don't think I'm going to buy an acoustic from any other company ever again now
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
oooh, nice! i always wished we had faith guitars here. congrats - and enjoy
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
cool

I like the grain of the wood
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Congratulations! I love the spruce & rosewood combination. What size of guitar is that? It looks smaller than a full-sized dread.
Quote by Steve BP
Congratulations! I love the spruce & rosewood combination. What size of guitar is that? It looks smaller than a full-sized dread.

It's a Parlour sized guitar
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
price?

nice find!
Esp Eclipse II
Fender Strat LoneStar
Martin D35 Custom Shop
Vox Night Train
Vox Heritage cab 1x12
I do love myself a faith.

HNGD
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Never heard of Faith myself before. That's a very beautiful instrument you've got there. Congrats!

Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray