I've just saw the Kirk Hammett signature KH-SE for almost 8000 Norwegian kroner (something about 1000 USD) and other places it is the price of 23 000/25 000 norwegian kroner (something about 3000 USD?).

It can't be the same? Or is it?

Cheap: http://www.finn.no/finn/torget/tilsalgs/annonse?finnkode=29705764
Expensive: http://www.gitarhuset.no/ProductPage.aspx?PID=3969

I think the currency is quite correct :s
Not sure about that, but you are available to see the difference anyway.
Please help UGs!
One is an LTD and one is an ESP. Different brands.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Those are 2 diffrent guitars, one is an ESP the other is a LTD(cheap ESP). look at the specs and you will see the cheaper one has a Floyd Rose Special, while the more expensive has a FR Original.

Now wether one is worth that much more is up to you.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
The LTD isn't a bad buy though. It's just like buying a high end Epiphone. They really aren't that bad unless you're getting something in the 200 US dollar range
Quote by IMTHAMAN01013
I named my guitar after my GF once... It was tempremental, the neck was too fat, and I couldn't turn down the volume, just like her...
Ok, I see. But both guitars sounds really exclusive. "Only 300 worldwide". Is the ESP so expensive beacause it's "exclusive"?

And is it alway this way:
"LTD is the cheaper version of ESP, like Epiphone is the cheaper version of Gibson".

And when the guitar is called ESP LTD, do that means: ESP limitied edition? Then it's just to show that they are in limitied edition, right? Then it's not just a cheaper version of any other guitar?

I'm a kind of confused, sry :P
Hope someone will answer this for me, thanx
Quote by Metal-pro
Ok, I see. But both guitars sounds really exclusive. "Only 300 worldwide". Is the ESP so expensive beacause it's "exclusive"?

And is it alway this way:
"LTD is the cheaper version of ESP, like Epiphone is the cheaper version of Gibson".

And when the guitar is called ESP LTD, do that means: ESP limitied edition? Then it's just to show that they are in limitied edition, right? Then it's not just a cheaper version of any other guitar?

I'm a kind of confused, sry :P
Hope someone will answer this for me, thanx

ESP is expensive because they are of very high quality and made in japan

Yes LTD is ESP's budget line

No when people refer to it as ESP LTD it means it is the LTD line not a limited run
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate