So guys,

It's been a couple of months since i moved here to america with my family.
Living with my parents for now just until i make some money yo live on my own.
I've always wanted to work at a guitar store, and for the first time in my life, i got a job here at the local Guitar center.
Time flies by, and i moved to another city.
Now, i got a job (recommended by my last manager) and i remained in the GC family.
The last couple of days have been pretty great for me.
So, i went to work yesterday, and setteled at my comfortable spot near the exit.
A coupleo f hours passed by, and i really enjoyed my day: joking around with the customers and what not.
Until that kid came by.
At first, he seemed cool: wore a Judas Priest t shirt and stuff. Real hardcore guy.
I thought i'd play around with him, Judas Priest being my favorite band, till ill come up and say i was sorry for trolling him around.
Two minutes later he got all menstrual at me: threw his crappy cables at me and just ran out.
I talked it over with my boss, explaining what happened, and i got fired. Boom.
Since then i've been blinded by rage, hoping i don't ever see this kid again. I might just kick his balls up through his adams apple.

So, any stories around 'bout assclown customers?
Tis a sig
Not an assclown customer. An assclown employee.

At a local guitar shop, I was playing my soon-to-be new guitar and figuered it was good enough, so I went down to make the purchase. But ofcourse, I wanted the whammy bar with it.
It took him 40 minutes to find the box with the whammy bars, search them through, try all of them and eventually found it, even though the bag it was in had the model name on it. You'd think this would be hard, but the store is in Amsterdam. It's a very small shop. (though one of the best)
The best part is that all the other employees were there as well, and did not smile at all. I did
Why did you troll him? What did he do to you?

Remember you're suppose to represent the company while providing services to customers. Can't troll kids no matter how stupid they are (by the sound of him wearing a Judas Priest t-shirt, pretty stupid) because the company might get a bad rep.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by tyler_j
Wait, what exactly did you do to him?

Well, he came in with a Defenders of the faith t shirt.
And as much as i like Judas Priest, that album cover was just horrible.
So i started playing around with him, hoping he would get my sarcastic tone.
Told him i didn't know that band, joked around about them being all new and underground. I do this with every customer who comes by, and this kind of event never occurred.

EDIT:
Quote by Kensai
Why did you troll him? What did he do to you?

Remember you're suppose to represent the company while providing services to customers. Can't troll kids no matter how stupid they are (by the sound of him wearing a Judas Priest t-shirt, pretty stupid) because the company might get a bad rep.

I wouldn;t even call it trolling. I was stand by a couple of band posters hanging on the wall, and i only said things that i thought would easily suggest i'm joking.
I do this kind of thing with quite a few people, getting a laugh from practically everyone. Just trying to have fun with them so they would enjoy my service.
Tis a sig
Last edited by Firebirdz at Sep 10, 2011,
Quote by Firebirdz
Well, he came in with a Defenders of the faith t shirt.
And as much as i like Judas Priest, that album cover was just horrible.
So i started playing around with him, hoping he would get my sarcastic tone.
Told him i didn't know that band, joked around about them being all new and underground. I do this with every customer who comes by, and this kind of event never occurred.

Joking or not, if I did this at my job, I'd probably get in as much trouble as you did if the customer reacts that way.
I'd have quit while you were ahead with the dude.

Still, shitty response from both the customer and your boss.
Quote by hendrixism
This

Mabey he played better than that kid, and as usual the kid tought that he was gods gift for the world ,at guitar playing.
Last edited by jani92jani at Sep 10, 2011,
Quote by Firebirdz

I wouldn;t even call it trolling. I was stand by a couple of band posters hanging on the wall, and i only said things that i thought would easily suggest i'm joking.
I do this kind of thing with quite a few people, getting a laugh from practically everyone. Just trying to have fun with them so they would enjoy my service.

Maybe he has aspergers.

Shame you got fired though.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
How are people not seeing this as a mirror thread?
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Weirdbag

Oh... oh...

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Stugg334

Some of us don't read every thread in the pit
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Stugg334

Well, I didn't just spend the last 7 hours in the Pit.
Quote by tyler_j
Well, I didn't just spend the last 7 hours in the Pit.

Lightweight.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Kensai
Oh... oh...

ಠ_ಠ

Some of us don't read every thread in the pit

Get some commitment. Seriously, though, I woke up, checked the Pit, saw the thread, watched the rugby, walked to town, came back on, saw this thread, then forgot that everyone else might not be on the exact same schedule as me. Apologies.
Quote by slash11896

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.