looks like a jackson
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne
looks like a jackson

Quote by ChucklesMginty
I'm also going with Jackson/Charvel.

Not one single thing on it is Jackson, or Charvel.

EMG 60

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And 81TW (coil-splitable 81)

Floyd to go with the Floyd nut (Schaller)

Quote by r0ckth3d34n
Hondo?
Upgraded with EMG's?

Not a Hondo.

...well that bolt-on looks derpy as **** (I actually preferred the bolt on here, deal with it set-neck and neck-thru elitists)

Also you could probably guess the shape by now.

EDIT: I'll be back in a few with some steak, I need to eat and read Cracked.
Last edited by Wisthekiller at Sep 10, 2011,
Handmade?
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
Quote by Kamikaze1014
i can only guess Warmoth

HERE'S THE WINNER!

Quote by GunsNSnakepits
Handmade?

With how much drilling and stuff I had to do, it felt like it...

Is there a way to take a pic of a Rhoads style without making it look terrible?

In the Family pics, there's the Partsrhoads, Gibson Les Paul Special Faded, Agile Black Dauntless EMG Floyd (creative name...), 1974 Gibson Banjo, and old Epi Acoustic (best acoustic I've ever played to be honest. I'm amazed by it), Epiphone Thunderbird, and Rogue Ukulele. You can guess which is which.

So now do you guys want clips, video or review?
Last edited by Wisthekiller at Sep 10, 2011,
Well, how does she play? Looks nice.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus
Jackson King V
Jackson Kelly
Handmade Gibson Les Paul
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100/JCM900 1960 Lead cab
Quote by GunsNSnakepits
Well, how does she play? Looks nice.

AMAZING! Used to playing a Les Paul. It's completely different. The pickups sound pretty good, not sterile at all IMO. Floyd needs to be broken in a little, but is holding up greatly. After a full week of complete abuse ("LET ME SEE HOW MANY SQUEALY SOUNDS AND DIVEBOMBS I CAN DO!") it was about 3 cents off. Not too bad. Different scale neck is perfectly fine. It's not a big difference in the lower frets, but once you get up to the soloing frets, you appreciate the extra room. Love coil splitting. First guitar with coil split, it works good. Cleans on it sound great, but obviously so does distortion. It is extremely versatile despite it being an all black, metalhead teenagers wet dream (or at least mine). So anyone want clips or video? Or since they're EMGs, does it not really matter?
I want that black les paul with the Floyd and the yellow binding.... I want it alot.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by Sinister Waffle
I want that black les paul with the Floyd and the yellow binding.... I want it alot.

http://www.rondomusic.com/product1892.html It looks more like a Les Paul (cut away resembles a real one more) in person than picture. It's 10lbs and the heel is actually really comfortable. Look at it. Binding is more obvious in person too.
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?