Hey guys,

I am really into the Misfits, especially the later stuff, and I'd like to know how to best get that nice tone. I have an Esp Eclipse and a Spider 3. I am aware of that they possibly used multiple tracks on the records and that he built his guitar himself. My guess is that they have the distortion high with treble around 3 o'clock. Any help would be rad, and I'm sorry if I have misposted

Cheers
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

From which era of the Misfits... later as in Michael Graves or later as in Jerry Only which people try to forget is happening.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by StrykVladzimsky
I have an Esp Eclipse and a Spider 3.

You do mean LTD EC-256, right? Please...
Where's Waldo?
Famous Monsters and American Psycho.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Nope, Esp Eclipse FR.... I'm aware I have like one of the worst amps out there, but it does do the trick for now :/
Quote by luxeion

Bump....
Quote by luxeion

Quote by StrykVladzimsky
Bump....

Bad TS, bumping is bad!

Also, *reported* for wrong forum. This isn't a technique issue.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
As I said, I don't really know where to post such a question. My bad..
Quote by luxeion

Quote by StrykVladzimsky
As I said, I don't really know where to post such a question. My bad..

Either Electric Guitar or Guitar Gear & Accessories would be the right places. Probably GG&A really.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Mmmkay, thanks.. I'll try over there.
Quote by luxeion