Awesome music genre. It can easily make one daydream.. Nothing really hard to play, but it was still a challenge to play the 3 guitars in time.
Made the drums myself with a MIDI track and Ez Drummer.

Audio and video might be a bit off in some parts. But since the video takes 4 hours to render, I decided to leave it as it is

Hope you will like it I will C4C! Explosions in the Sky - Your Hand in Mine

Check my YouTube channel too. It's going slow, but you know, quality over quantity
-Not even halfway in but it's solid and May I also say I love Explosions in the Sky. I really admire the quality it probably took awhile or at least a lot of work to synchronize and post everything.

After watching it all, all I can say is wow. The overall outcome seems extremely polished and accurate tone and playing wise. Great Job!
Thank you very much. I appreciate the nice words Indeed, it took A LOT of time to edit and synch everything, and there are parts where it's not perfect yet, but since it takes 4 hours to render and see the final result, I left it as it is now. Couldnt wait to upload it to see what you guys thought
Nice! Really good tone and quality, good use of delay. Awesome how you actually play all the parts too. Awesome playing man! I've never heard the song before, keep up the good work!
don't know the original, but I love the tone! Well played too. The bass sounds a bit thin though.
Nice song, and damn good mixing there! You got a wicked looking guitar too. I'm wondering, what did you use to combine the videos to show you playing the 3 guitars at the same time? I was thinking of doing a similar thing with my "My Immortal" cover to show the separate vocal tracks and keyboard.
Quote by Delfius
Nice song, and damn good mixing there! You got a wicked looking guitar too. I'm wondering, what did you use to combine the videos to show you playing the 3 guitars at the same time? I was thinking of doing a similar thing with my "My Immortal" cover to show the separate vocal tracks and keyboard.

Thank you for the nice feedback

I use Sony Vegas 10 for the video editing. It's really easy. Takes a long time to render though.
Fantastic version of a brilliant song. Excellent quality and the playing is brilliant.

From a recording standpoint, I would've made the riffs starting at 4:16 louder and grander in the mix. For me, that passage is the climax of the song and should be more prominent in the mix.

That is my only critique of an otherwise flawless recording. Well done.
Quote by MrStereobrow
Fantastic version of a brilliant song. Excellent quality and the playing is brilliant.

From a recording standpoint, I would've made the riffs starting at 4:16 louder and grander in the mix. For me, that passage is the climax of the song and should be more prominent in the mix.

That is my only critique of an otherwise flawless recording. Well done.

Yes, I agree. I'm quite new at mixing and mastering and I didnt notice. I was more busy trying to synch all the video parts and audio together and forgot about the audio itself.

It's a pity you cant switch audio tracks in a YouTube video :/ Thanks for the critique. Glad you knew the song already
Well right off the bat you can tell you spent a lot of time on this. Great job! The clean tone is nice an full, you can hear each guitar part clearly. I thought the bass sounded just fine man the drums are good too. Are they midi? Like the dynamics in the song. Anyways that's enough rambling! Great job!

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1479614
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAHellraiser
Go into Guitar Center and tell them you are willing to spend $3000 on as many Spider and MG half stacks as they can give you.
Hey man, just approve your friend request!
Back to the point - man, this is absolutely awesome. My admiration for choosing this song, is one of my favorite, it is so atmospherical and passionate, really beautiful music. Everything sounds flawless to me, the mixing is absolutely great, the quality is the best I can imagine, the tone fits perfectly to the song. Great job, I really enjoyed that one dude, awesome work!

And yeah, rendering in Sony Vegas is the most annoying thing ever!

C4C? Will be glad to know what you think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIaCO8Rtdpc