turns out an emplyee at my samsh was keeping once of these micheal ammot signatures in the back but then he got fired. so they just put it on the floor for $300 NEW. idk if i want it cause i was starting a fund for a les paul traditional. should i jump on this? its a pretty great deal but if i end up not getting it ill just let some lucky UG'er in la in on the location if it hasnt been bought yet
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
i'd go for it, i believe they're not very common guitars and then when you save for your LP and get to the end and need a bit extra cash i can't see you losing out any money on this guitar whether you play it or just save it as an investment...
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68
i'd go for it, i believe they're not very common guitars and then when you save for your LP and get to the end and need a bit extra cash i can't see you losing out any money on this guitar whether you play it or just save it as an investment...

sounds good, just waiting on some more opinions so i can map out the general response of UG. they arent so common because their discontinued. i mean its a grade a guitar with a nice quilted or flame maple top (didnt get a great look at it) and its got a jb and 59 too.
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED