I came in here with that exact link to give you random response. I am disappoint.

Edit: to answer your question, they just take people who didn't win other reality TV shows and pit them against each other for money.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by Sinister Waffle
I came in here with that exact link to give you random response. I am disappoint.

Edit: to answer your question, they just take people who didn't win other reality TV shows and pit them against each other for money.

sad :/
that actually made sense... until he went all 'gnargg gnargg gnargg'

wtf?
Errr what the **** was with the ending?
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Truly inspirational.

The ending has just made me want to strip. Cover my naked body with an oily paste.
Run outside into the forest and throw rocks at children whilst sporting the most alpha erection to warn off their parents.

Whilst warcrying obviously.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG etc.
Quote by Kumanji
NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG NAHG etc.

well someone's good at copying and pasting from the top rated comments.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.