Well UG, I talked myself into getting another guitar, and simultaneously getting rid of my Laney amp I never used. And since I'm too lazy to make you guys wait for pictures, here we go.

New socks in the upper right-hand corner! Oh yeah, a guitar too... >_>
http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/Blbmbr666/2.jpg

Hello Cort G260, I just couldn't resist dat birdseye maple fretboard! (Sorry, phone won't get a good pic of the fretboard. -_-)
http://i753.photobucket.com/albums/xx178/Blbmbr666/1.jpg

Swamp Ash body, maple neck. The local store I got it from actually changed out the single coils for some Mighty Mite dual rails, and installed a coil tap for those, as well as put on Sperzels and nice new vol/tone knobs! The finish is a thin satin finish, so the whole guitar is smooooooooooooth, especially the neck. My favorite thing that made me get this over a Fender Strat? The AANJ neck joint! And did I mention the Wilkinson trem...?

Plugged in, I think this is the best guitar I have for cleans, with a nice, crisp sound. Easily gets dirty for some classic rock, and can handle some metal seemingly well thanks to the Duncan Designed bridge pickup. Now I have an overwhelming urge to go learn some Boston or something... >_>
LTD EC-1000 VB
Ibanez RG3EXFM1 (Dimarzio Mo' Joe in bridge, PAF Joe in neck, and Sperzels)
KFG Custom
Ibanez RG2550Z Galaxy White
Epiphone Thunderhorse Explorer

Marshall AVT 275
HNGD

HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Always liked the look of this guitar. How does the neck feel compared to your Ibanez?
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by hminh87
Always liked the look of this guitar. How does the neck feel compared to your Ibanez?

I'm assuming you mean the RG, and it's actually pretty close in terms of thickness. I think the RG might have a slightly wider fretboard though. The main difference is the neck finish, one is gloss the other is satin.
LTD EC-1000 VB
Ibanez RG3EXFM1 (Dimarzio Mo' Joe in bridge, PAF Joe in neck, and Sperzels)
KFG Custom
Ibanez RG2550Z Galaxy White
Epiphone Thunderhorse Explorer

Marshall AVT 275
HNGD
Cort makes damn fine Guitars! I have a 30 year old, double humbucker(sdjbs), double cutaway Cort. I've had mine for bout 8 years of its life and playin' the shit outta it the whole time. I've had minor problems with the input jack(it literally fell off, midsong, midstrum, midgig, haha), the tuners were replaced and its prob a lil overdue for some fretwork, but, no matter what new guitar I buy, my trusty ol' Cort never drops below 2nd on my "depth chart"(haha, its football season again!)!