My band is playing a gig on Halloween and wants to do a Halloween cover song... any ideas???

we are a female fronted hard rock band btw
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
Helloween :P But really, totally wrong place to post this, song suggestion thread ftw.
What do you guys listen to when playing video games?
Quote by DemonicSamurai

Quote by T3hdude

Men fapping.

Sorry, didn't realize I was that loud.

I'll be leaving your closet now.
First thing that came to mind was a bit of alice cooper or rob zombie, not sure how the rob zombie would work with a female singer, but it could be interesting.
Guitars
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Ibanez DTX-120
Yamaha APX-500
Encore Fender Copy (Custom Hardware)
Epiphone Flying V Bass

Amps
Fender FM 25 DSP
Roland Microcube
Peavey Bass Amp

Pedals
Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer
Boss Me-25
woops, sorry. didnt know there was one. I usually only linger in the pit or the gear adds lol
Quote by Metalmarathon
The concept of self-fulfilling prophecies never seem to occur to the ones that always create them.

Attic Green
My Band
It's alright, you'll still get replies here, but the suggestion thread will probably give you better answers. You could even just post in one of the music genre subforums and probably get lot's of great answers.
What do you guys listen to when playing video games?
Quote by DemonicSamurai

Quote by T3hdude

Men fapping.

Sorry, didn't realize I was that loud.

I'll be leaving your closet now.
Anything by the Misfits or Type O Negative were the first things I thought of, although maybe a bit difficult for a female singer to cover because both singers have a fairly low register.
Quote by z4twenny
Anything from the nightmare before christmas

Good call, Ts you could cover ''This is Halloween''
I'm confused... is the TS asking for a Helloween song or a song for halloween?

If you want something short and sweet and comical, you can't go wrong with "Pink bubbles go ape". Unless you wanted to do a cover of one their covers.. well, good luck with that.
Maybe some Manson??....Some chiodos would sound good too. I would recomend THe undertaker's thirst for revenge in unquenchable by chiodos...
I haz gotten gud