anyone on UG a Vault member for Third Man Records? What do you think of the price vs. payout if you are? i have been thinking of joining it but i am not sure.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
For sure. I'm in Vault 84. My overseer's a dick. Howabout you?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I live in vault 37 AKA the vault dedicated to figuiring out how mermaids work. I don't even...
Vault 98, shit's going crazy over here. Little Timmy found a Gattling Laser and everything is ****ing full of holes, holy shit here he
I forgot how to play guitar. Q_Q
I must say, when I got to the end of Borderlands and didn't even see the inside of the vault I was unimpressed. But it did explain the logo which I was confused about for the whole game. The ending still sucked though - for this reason Fallout is better.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by Rock In Rio
Should've forseen this TS.

yeah, every now and then i forget that the internet has no actual information or relevant content. So i am quickly reminded it is nothing but lies and stupidity. i will try to remember but after a while beer will kill the memory and i will do the same foolish thing as turning to the online community for anything other than memes and lists of irrelevant blather.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by zenbone
yeah, every now and then i forget that the internet has no actual information or relevant content. So i am quickly reminded it is nothing but lies and stupidity. i will try to remember but after a while beer will kill the memory and i will do the same foolish thing as turning to the online community for anything other than memes and lists of irrelevant blather.

tl;dr. I'd totally kill you for your caps.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by zenbone

Look like someone's having a hard time with the yao guai...