Poll: Do you think it was an inside job?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you think it was an inside job?
Yes
4 18%
No
12 55%
Idk/Idc
6 27%
Voters: 22.
So Pit, people have different opinons on weather or not that it was all an "inside job". Ive seen my friends and stuff post things on facebook and what not, and I kinda never really thought about it until now. So your opinions, do you think it was or not?

Dont hate on me. Im not trolling. Just state your opinion and why.
If it wasn't a conspiracy then why do we know the government did it?

/thread
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
No it wasn't. The government wouldn't kill its own people to go to war...

And Bush doesn't have the power to kill his own people like that. Do you really think people would listen to him if he told them to?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by Jostry
No it wasn't. The government wouldn't kill its own people to go to war...

And Bush doesn't have the power to kill his own people like that. Do you really think people would listen to him if he told them to?

IDK man. Like I said, Ive never thought about it till now.
Was this thread necessary? The topic has been approached in every single 9/11 thread posted on this site.
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I don't believe it was...but it wouldn't surprise me either. The only reason I give for it bein an inside job was that the crash in the north tower was so close to the top, it doesn't make sense how the whole thing collapsed.
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Quote by RazzleMCR1
So Pit, people have different opinons on weather whether or not that it was all an "inside job". Ive seen my friends and stuff post things on facebook and what not, and I kinda never really thought about it until now. So your opinions, do you think it was or not?

Dont hate on me. Im not trolling. Just state your opinion and why.

themoreyouknow.jpg
my thought about 9/11 is this: i think people should stop making 9/11 threads.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Do I think it was an inside job. No.

Could I believe it if it was proven to be one? Hell yes, I could.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low