Poll: Pickup Contest: Which of the following are best?
Poll Options
View poll results: Pickup Contest: Which of the following are best?
Seymour Duncan
3 60%
Jackson
0 0%
DiMarzio
1 20%
EMG
1 20%
Stock Pickups
0 0%
Voters: 5.
Hey guys!

After reading lots of forum threads regarding pickups, I thought if we were to have a bit of contest between several pickups.
Seymour Duncan, EMG, DiMarzio, Jackson, and Stock pickups! Which do you think are best? It's your choice! Vote starts now!
Why would someone feel they need to make a thread on their first day at the forum?

This thread is pointless, and I think against the rules.
...............really?

You can't just have a "best" pickup, certain pickups are better for certain things.

EMGs are mostly for metal, Seymour Duncan have ones that might be better for metal but might have some better for blues than a DiMarzio, which might have some better than Jackson (I don't know who would prefer Jackson Pickups to anything seeing as Jackson pickups are STOCK pickups in their low end guitars.)
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
That's completely subjective, and you're missing several manufacturers.

Stupid thread is stupid.

Repo'd.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by W4RP1G
Why would someone feel they need to make a thread on their first day at the forum?

This thread is pointless, and I think against the rules.

I just wanted to make a first poll on the forums. And also, if you'd please kindly show me the rules where I'm not allowed to do the first poll during the first day at the forums, I'd thank you very much!
Quote by Strat007
That's completely subjective, and you're missing several manufacturers.

Stupid thread is stupid.

Repo'd.

Sorry if I missed any; I just felt that these pickups were the only brand ones.
Vs threads are definitely not allowed. Take some time to read the rules and spend some time reading through threads to get used to what's customary around here before making threads. It's usually best to make threads when you have a real question or gear purchase, unless you have something really interesting or unique to contribute.