I saw this band a couple months ago and was really impressed. Minus a few spots, this is not at all a riff-oriented band. They deliver an interesting style of dark, murky, drum-driven and punishing blackened death metal. There are two or three different discernible vocalists with styles ranging from choked growls to semi-shrieked background yells. All they have out is a tour demo but I'd highly recommend checking it out.

http://www.mediafire.com/?664mdfe640ni21c
Quote by Zero Substance
I saw this band a couple months ago and was really impressed. Minus a few spots, this is not at all a riff-oriented band. They deliver an interesting style of dark, murky, drum-driven and punishing blackened death metal. There are two or three different discernible vocalists with styles ranging from choked growls to semi-shrieked background yells. All they have out is a tour demo but I'd highly recommend checking it out.

http://www.mediafire.com/?664mdfe640ni21c

Good find, they seem to have potential based on listening to a couple songs. They definitely need work but I'd like to hear how they progress from their current sound. No real comments on anything until I've listened in full though. Download people!
Downloading atm, knowing Zack's taste, this is bound to be wicked stuff.

This is ****ing great, totally pummeling,bestial assault. Some really awesome classic black/death messed up melodies all over the place. The vocal performance is vicious as well. Will be sure to keep an eye on these guys.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Last edited by Riffmast at Sep 11, 2011,
Agreed, the vocal performance almost never lets up,but stays diverse, and it's really awesome.
Quote by Steve08

Contender for one of the best of 2011 actually, holy shit.
Quote by Steve08

Andy, whats your top 10 of 2011 looking like? i need to hear some good shit from this year, and I'm about to check these guys out
Allot of what i'm most excited for is still in the works but.

Kerasphorus-Necronaut
Antediluvian-Revelations In Excrement
Ruin Lust-Demo
Negative Plane-Stained Glass Revelations
Aosoth-III
Bone Awl-Bowing Head
Cianide-Gods Of Death
Disma-Towards The Megalith
Corpsessed-The Dagger And The Chalice
Begrime Exemious-2011 promo
Deathgrips-Exmilitary
Gnaw Their Tongues-L'Arrivee De La Terne Mort Trimophante
Mitochondrion-Parasignosis
Thantifaxath EP
Willing Feet 7 inch
Inquisition-Ominous Doctrines....
Malaria-Blood Mercenaries
Anhedonist-The Dreer(was good, won't be in the top ten or anything though)

Is everything that I've given full listens too from this year that i thought ruled. Awaiting material from/need to hear fully,Antediluvian,Prosanctus Inferi,Archgoat,Temple Nightside,Ride For Revenge,Void Meditation Cult,Swallowed,Esoteric,Necrowretch,Revenge,Black ****ing Cancer ,Encoffination, Adversarial, Father Befouled,Black Witchery.

Edit: Oh and what ever that new Knelt Rote release is called if it is from this year, can't find any info on it, but i downloaded it and it rules.
Quote by Steve08

Last edited by Riffmast at Sep 12, 2011,