dude... props to you. ska's just te best. stuf like less than jake or goldfinger. keep doin what your doin. wish i lived near you guys so i could maybe see you play
Good old 3rd wave groovin'.

Had me bouncing.

You sir, just earned yourself a like.

EDIT: Haven't listened to all of them yet, but "Bossman" starts off with the guitar playing about 140bpm, when the horns come it, it screeches to about 120bpm, then when vox come it, it picks up another 5bpm... Unsettling.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Last edited by King Of Suede at Sep 11, 2011,
Quote by King Of Suede
Good old 3rd wave groovin'.

Had me bouncing.

You sir, just earned yourself a like.

EDIT: Haven't listened to all of them yet, but "Bossman" starts off with the guitar playing about 140bpm, when the horns come it, it screeches to about 120bpm, then when vox come it, it picks up another 5bpm... Unsettling.

In all honesty, that recording was the first time that me, the drummer, and my bass player had ever played that song from beginning to end on the first try EVER. The engineer cut it out, but immediately after we finished it I actually say that that was the first time we've ever played it successfully. We're recording a full-length in December and we're going to re-record it since it's just gotten better since we've recorded it.

And thanks so much for the like, man! I really appreciate it