Poll: Do you really?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you really?
Yes, I do laugh.
43 27%
I'm laughing on the inside or not at all.
96 61%
Why do all of your threads have polls?
19 12%
Voters: 158.
Page 1 of 2
When you put "lol," "lulz," "olololkolololokakgnagnalgkh," "," "lmao," "cdlr" or whatever acronym that represents laughter, are you really laughing?
ITT: lots of 'no.'
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Nope. I have never once posted any of those.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
I notice that if I type "lol", chances are I only smiled at what humored me. But if i type "lmao" or something more extreme like that, then i usually actually did Laugh Out Loud.
Sometimes. Lol is just kindof a filler thing to say though, I don't actually LOL.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I only us lol and lmao, I use lol for small to moderate laughs and lmao for a a little greater laughs, but mostly I'm not literaly laughing out loud or laughing my ass off.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
If its really funny, sure why not, laughing is good for you.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Degitech BP-80
MXR El Grande Bass Fuzz
Boss Bass Chorus CEB-3
DOD FX91 OD
Traynor Dynabass 200
Yes, all the time! I woulda left the forums by now if the users weren't funny.

I feel bad when someone says some hilarious thing and no one quotes it with a , and I don't feel like taking the time to do it.
Quote by St Pedr0
I notice that if I type "lol", chances are I only smiled at what humored me. But if i type "lmao" or something more extreme like that, then i usually actually did Laugh Out Loud.

This
Check out my band Disturbed
I'll just lol if I smile or something, but if something actually makes me laugh out loud then I'll say I lolled.
No, in fact I avoid using acronyms because they became rather pointless and now represent only stupidity of the one that uses them.
only queers and women say "lol" men say "haha".
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
if I just say lol it's probably more of "that was amusing"
I never really use lol on forums, though, just chat things and text.
I'll usually say the I actually laughed, or put multiple 's
If I put lol, probably not. but if I put hahahahaha, then yes, I am laughing out loud. Also, on UG, if I put , yes, I lol'd.

EDIT: ^ Floridian.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by vanhailin
only queers and women say "lol" men say "haha".

"haha" is one of the most awkward things to type. It's like some uncertain half-laugh.
I use different things for different purposes. It's why they're there after all. "heh" if it's just an inner laugh, "lol" if it's a chuckle, and anything stronger is very situational. I do use the laughing emoticon here a lot though.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by St Pedr0

This. It's pretty necessary when texting so everything you say doesn't come across all serious-like. We communicate through tone of voice much more than we realize.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
lol = not really laughing or a tiny inside giggle
LOL = big smile, almost laughing out loud.
HAHHAHA = really laughing out loud
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
I make a bull-like grunt out of my nose
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I laugh a good 80% of the time when I make the smiley.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Yes, I actually do laugh at everything I lol/haha/ at. In fact, seeing a makes me laugh. I laugh a lot.
cat
I'm laughing either silently or loudly. If it's the latter case, I usually imply with an abundance of indicatiors of such an act.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
it depends. usually i do, but sometimes i don't laugh but put lol or to make it obvious that i'm trying to be humorous. that if i do laugh at stuff i probably wouldn't put lol, i use that manly for the second one.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I never use those abbreviations, just the laughing smiley. Most of the time it means that I didn't laugh, but it was quite amusing.
I don't really use any text/ internet speak. I hate it to be honest. I'll use "" if I find something genuinely funny on here but that's about it.
Quote by GCanuck_39
If its really funny, sure why not, laughing is good for you.

Did you really laugh when you did ?
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Page 1 of 2